FS: New Lilliput 7" TS & New Via M10000

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: New Lilliput 7" TS & New Via M10000

Both items are brand spankin new. I had a project in mind, but I don't quite have the money to finish it. So i am putting it off for a while.

The lilliput is still shrink wrapped and under manufacturer warrenty. $255 SHIPPED.

The Via M10000 (Nehemiah Core), is still in the box and comes with everything that is is supposed to come with. $130 SHIPPED.

Feel free to ask, if you have any questions.

Cheers, Avish

if you can do $130shipped for the via m10000 i will buy it right away

Comment

$130 shipped is a little lower than i want to go at this time. Considering it is like 160 everywhere else. But I will keep it in mind. Thanks.

Comment

If u wanted to come off the price on that TS id be interested.

Comment

Alright..i guess i can come down a bit.
          How about this, $130 shipped for the M10000 and $255 shipped for the screen.

Comment

I'll take the M10000 for $130 shipped. Let me know how you'd prefer payment... PayPal?
            Carputer: VIA M10000 Nehemiah Core, OPUS 150w - Optima YellowTop Deep Cycle battery, Netgear 54Mbps WG111 Wireless USB 2.0 Adapter, Using 'modified' Onstar box as GPS unit, 7" Lilliput put into digitalww dash kit by myself

-My Denali-

Comment

Hey, I'm down in San Jose. I'll pick up the Lilliput from you.

Comment

Originally posted by rulouder22
                I'll take the M10000 for $130 shipped. Let me know how you'd prefer payment... PayPal?
                it's yours

Comment

Great! I sent you an email. Thanks!
                  Carputer: VIA M10000 Nehemiah Core, OPUS 150w - Optima YellowTop Deep Cycle battery, Netgear 54Mbps WG111 Wireless USB 2.0 Adapter, Using 'modified' Onstar box as GPS unit, 7" Lilliput put into digitalww dash kit by myself

-My Denali-

Comment

Working...
                  X