Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fs: Jvc Ks-if200

This is a FM Modulator

Bought this thinking to use it for the carpc, but found out that i can get a kenwood attachment using my cd changer capabilities, so this one is no longer useful to me...

its brand new, box is beat up from shipping to me, but the unit itself has no damage at all...

lets say 25 plus shipping b/c that is what i need for the kenwood attachment.

reply or pm...

If it's a toaster, I'll take it.

Comment

toaster??

Comment

Originally posted by kingnasty
        toaster??
        Yeah, a toaster. You should describe your product to your targeted audience. The majority of the members of mp3car live in the laziest country in the world, the USA. Do you really expect them to or for this thing? Post up what it is and some pictures! I'm just trying to help you advertise your product better because people are lazy. If you want things to be sold, you can't be lazy about it either.

Comment

I would like to be reimbursed for the time it took me to google what that thing is.....I will help the other Lazy americans by telling you it is some type of FM modulater.....that is as far as I got before deciding I didn't need it.

Comment

It's an FM modulator too? Freaky.

Comment

Working...
            X