Brand New Mobo and 2.53 Celeron CPU

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brand New Mobo and 2.53 Celeron CPU

I just bought a new mobo and cpu when i got a great deal on an old laptop that i want to use on my car. First the mobo, its a Soyo P4I 8695PE Plus Socket 478 Motherboard It does not include the original box
    Dual DDR 400
    8x Vha Graphic Slot
    AC 97 Audio Onboard
    Over Clocking
    Lan On-board 10/100 Mbps
    Integrated Serial ATA
    Intel Springdale-PE Chipset
    Supports Hyper-Threading and FSB 800

Takes A Intel Pentium 4 or Celeron Socket 478

Comes with Manual, CD Driver, 1x34-Pin FDD Cable, 1X80 Pin HDD Cable, I/O back plate, and 1xS-ATA Cable Comes withe everything that was in the box.
    Also comes with a 8 in 1 Super Bonus PAck of Norton Antivirus 2003, Norton Ghost 2003, Norton Personal Firewall 2003, Adobe Active Share, Vcom Autosave (automatically backups your files) Adobe Ebook Reader, Adobe Reader, and Imagemore. (Disk came in box)

Mobo is in the original Anit-static Packaging IT WAS NEVER OPEN!
    Asking $70 Shipped

Next, the processor, Its a 2.53 Intel Celeron OEM Processor with 256 Cache 533 FSB. It fits the Mobo above stated.
    Asking $65 Shipped

If you buy both, I will let go for $120 shipped Anywhere in the USA

Thats all i can see right now. Offers are welcome. I paid $200 for all of this Email me with Questions at [email protected]
    Thanx

bump Any offers?

Comment

If it's the board I think it is, then I'll give you $95.00 shipped for the combo. Let me know...
      "I'm a dick!"
      "I must seek knowledge and it's bastard son truth" - The State

Comment

Man thats kinda low...... I kinda want what im asking... My price is hopefully a minimum that i want

Comment

Well, keep me in mind anyway. I can send out a MO tomorrow or PayPal you the money right now.
          "I'm a dick!"

Comment

bump No one else?

Comment

Like I said bro, I'll shot you the cash ASAP if you decide to go w/ my offer (just a reminder )
              "I'm a dick!"

Comment

lol Thanx i still got you in mind dont worry....

Comment

$110 shipped??

Comment

CJ, just hold on to it and try again in a week or so, don't let low-ballers get the best of you, people on thet internet have this idea that if they can't get a product at 95% off, then you are asking to much. Just hold on to it and keep pushing it like me. I have answered like 150 PMs about all my stuff, and finally got it all sold, didnt get what I paid for it, but you never can. If you paid 200$ and you are asking 120$ shipped, and the product was never even opened, I would say that is a good deal. Good luck!

Comment

Yea, what he said...I'll bump up to $100, if you want to get rif of it.
                      "I'm a dick!"

Comment

Thanx Sandstorm I jus wana get rid of this stuff

Comment

bump

Comment

Working...
                          X