Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: 8.4 Lilliput Touchscreen, 7 inch Passenger Visor LCD Screen, PW-70A and ITPS unit

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: 8.4 Lilliput Touchscreen, 7 inch Passenger Visor LCD Screen, PW-70A and ITPS unit

I decided to get out of the whole carputer thing and save up for a corvette. So here's my 8.4 Lilliput up for sale. I'm asking 315 shipped anywhere in the US. This works because it was sent back twice and a working one was demanded from Ebay, They tested and sent one that works flawlessly. There are small scratches on the front bezel but nothing major. I'm including all the cables that came with it, manual, and the pointer

Second, I have a GENERIC visor screen. It is gray and is for the PASSENGER SIDE. It is a 7 inch widescreen LCD. This isnt in perfect condition either, as it has scratches and scuffs on the plastic casing from when it was installed, but it wouldn't fit in my car anyays. I'm asking 150$ shipped for this, and it comes with all cables and remote.

Third, I have the PW-70A and ITPS from my old carputer. I am asking 95$ shipped for both of these, or email me for separate prices.

To contact me EMAIL ME at [email protected] or IM me on AIM at ADOdubbleG. I need to get rid of this stuff ASAP!
    I dont check my PMs much, so email me!

Thanks!

come onnn, no takers? I gotta get rid of this stuff, make some offers

Nick

Comment

$250. for the lilli...
      1992 z71 Chevy

Comment

Thats pretty ridiculous

Comment

its an offer... heres one for a little more than I offered, no scratches, full warantee etc...
          I was just trying to help you out!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...723696271&rd=1
          1992 z71 Chevy

Comment

37 dollars for shipping my friend. Not to mention, I've sent back 3 of these already... and sending screens back to HONG KONG is not a pleasant thing. This one works, 100 percent. Nothing wrong with it.

Comment

290 shipped
              ,./(0)3

'04 Canyon 4x4 pickup

[---PC on hold----working on external fiberglass "tool" box---]

Comment

Originally posted by NDelMoore
                Thats pretty ridiculous
                it's really not, considering that you can basically get one direct from the seller for what you're asking. you've mentioned that you've had to send a few back already, which means that spending the extra $20 from a company that will take a return rather than an individual who won't is probably worth the money.

i'll give you $225, shipped. =D

Comment

That is where you're wrong. Look at the majority of people who have spent 30 bucks to send back their screen to hong kong. More peolpe have gotten a ****ed up one then people who have gotten one that works 100%. This one works, you will have no problems with it whatsoever. I have tested it and it works flawlessly, whereas from a dealer in hong kong there's no guarantee. They may accept the return, but that doesn't mean they're going to overnight it. You're looking at at least a month if you get one that doesn't work. Good luck.

Comment

That is where you're wrong. Look at the majority of people who have spent 30 bucks to send back their screen to hong kong. More peolpe have gotten a ****ed up one then people who have gotten one that works 100%. This one works, you will have no problems with it whatsoever. I have tested it and it works flawlessly, whereas from a dealer in hong kong there's no guarantee. They may accept the return, but that doesn't mean they're going to overnight it. You're looking at at least a month if you get one that doesn't work. Good luck.
                    and if this one breaks, i'm out a couple hundred bucks, rather than the $30 shipping to hk. and just because it works now, doesn't mean it will work in a month (see the lilliput problem threads).

is that a no to the $225? =D

Comment

if you don't misuse it it wont break. Have fun sending yours back to Hong kong and not having anything for over a month.

Yes, thats a no obviously. It's worth 305 shipped, so whoever wants it will buy it for that much and be happy with it.

Comment

NDelMoore

No cents aruguing about it, the point is, is that your price is too high. It is not fair for you to try to recoop your shipping losses from the person you are selling it too. The fact is that it is USED and has SCRATCHES and your charging MORE than what it is worth. Good luck finding a sucker here
                        -Jesus- King of Kings Lord of Lords

Comment

Nope, there are no scratches. They aren't noticable unless pointed out. It's in new condition

Comment

Nope, there are no scratches.
                            There are small scratches on the front bezel
                            make up your mind.

They aren't noticable unless pointed out. It's in new condition
                            so the non-existent scratches are noticable when pointed out?

Comment

Working...
                            X