Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: P3 1ghz with HP mother board

SOLD

I got a P3 1ghz processor and motherboard just layin around takin up space. The motherboard is a HP mobo and I do not have the drivers for it. What im selling is the processor and mobo as a package. The mobo it self is used and is about 1 year old and the processor I'm not sure since I bought it used. Im asking 70 dollars shipped seeing as how the processor its self is worth 62 dollars and the mobo is pretty new since I had it replaced about a year ago. If anyone needs any other info on the processor let me know and I'll look it up but I know for sure it has a 133mhz front side bus and 256k cache. I know they work cause its what I had for my desktop till recently that I decided to build a new gaming machine.

I just took some pics. I also added some memory. I had a 256mb stick but I think someone stole it. So I found 2 sticks of 64megs so Im including 128megs of memory.
    Attached Files
    Starting new project. After some jackass broke in and stole my screen.

No offense man, but where did you get that a PIII 1Ghz was worth $62?

a random search on our global yard sale (ebay) yielded many results in PIII 1Ghz CPU's for under $30.

You might want to reconsider the price and take it a little lower.
    Mind Scream out

Comment

Yea thats ebay and are they including a mobo and memory? And I went thru pricewatch to get my prices. And those ebay prices probably arnt including shipping costs.

Comment

I think he means the motherboard/processor combo is 62$
        (\__/)
        (='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
        (")_(")signature to help him gain world domination god I can't believe I did it...

Comment

Yes the $70 shipped for cpu,mobo,and ram

Comment

what drivers do i need? sorry not familar with mobos....have u test it aready? does everything work? i'll give you $50 for it shipped.
            2000 Silver Mustang GT Convertible
            10.4" Touchscreen Monitor Custom Fabricated in Center Console, 2.0ghz Intel P4 , 120gb, 128 DDR Ram, Nothing Special.....

Comment

Originally posted by SilverGT
              what drivers do i need? sorry not familar with mobos....have u test it aready? does everything work? i'll give you $50 for it shipped.
              Yes everything is working, and as far as drivers I bought this pc from compusa few years ago and the mobo crapped out so they replaced it with a new one and never gave me the drivers for the board. I was running xp pro with the board and xp had all the drivers it needed so It does work fine. I'll do $65 shipped cause packaging materials is gonna cost me.

Comment

bump^

Comment

sold

Comment

Working...
                  X