802.11g Wireless PCI Card - $25 Shipped

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 802.11g Wireless PCI Card - $25 Shipped

As the title states, I am selling an Xterasys 802.11g Wireless PCI Card. I used it briefly before going USB. You will receive the card, driver cd, and box.

Further information about this card.

I am selling for $25 shipped (USPS First Class Mail to Continental US). I paid $30 + Tax + S/H a little less than a month ago so I think this is fair. As is, no returns. I have sold on these forums before and I am a longtime member of the eBay community (ebay ID: hd04).

PM or email me with any questions. Thanks!

-HD

bumpity bump. . .

Comment

BBBbbbbbbbbbbbbbump.

Comment

bbbump

Comment

I am not at a place where I can check your ebay rating right now, but when I get home, and, assuming that you have a good rating, I'll buy this card. I don't have a paypal account, would a money order be alright?
          Quick! To the Popemobile!

Comment

It would be fine. Look forward to completing the sale, thanks.

Comment

Cool. I checked your eBay rating. Good enough for me. Tell me when you want me to send the money order and where to. I'll get it out tomorrow.
              Quick! To the Popemobile!

Comment

If you still have it available, il do $20 shipped to 07456. Ill send the money as soon as i see a post from you to ok it. thanks

Comment

Still up for sale - I'm going to assume the buyer backed out. Still up for $25 shipped. First replied first served.

Thanks!

-HD

Comment

$20 shipped to 14213 and you will have a deal
                    2000 Silver Mustang GT Convertible
                    10.4" Touchscreen Monitor Custom Fabricated in Center Console, 2.0ghz Intel P4 , 120gb, 128 DDR Ram, Nothing Special.....

Comment

You guys are haggling over $5? It'll cost me that much just to ship it.

Comment

ill give you $25 for it. LMK But honestly does USB give you a better signal in the car?

Comment

I'm not sure about the signal. What I can tell you though is that you can easily add an antenna to the unit. I'm going to use a PCI wireless card in my future setup and I will definitely use another antenna.

Whatever setup you use, you should still use an antenna for a better signal. Anyways, I am sending you my paypal address in a PM. Thank you.

-HD

Comment

Still up for sale!

Comment

Still for sale - bump....

Comment

Working...
                              X