• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB/FS: Alot of things. Mustang parts/Computer

This is what im looking for.
    WTB:
    -Power Inverter with at least 700watt continuous power ~ $50 shipped
    -40+ gb hard drive ~ $30 shipped
    -2.5" Mini Monitor + Rear View camera looking for 2 sets ~ $75 each or $150 for both.
    -94+ Mustang Center console tray inside the arm rest compartment ~15 shipped
    -94+ Mustang Convertible grey rear inner quarter panel. ~$20 shipped
    -2 Adire Brahma or RE XXX subswoofers any size. ~ depends on what you have
    -Cant think of anymore things but i know there is more

FS items
    -Reverse Indiglo halo gauges for 94+ mustang ~ $30 shipped
    -K&N Filter for 94+ mustang ~ $20 shipped
    -MAF 99+ Gt Mustang ~ $60 shipped
    -Creative Sound Blaster Live Sound Card ~$20 shipped
    -1.4 Ghz Thunderbird Processor with AD11 mother board. ~ $60 shipped tested and in working condition
    -6gb + 3.1 gb hard drive~$15 shipped
    -Matrox MGA Video Card ~$20 shipped
    -3-4 333mhz-400mhz amd k6 processor with like 3 different mb and power supply -$40 shipped for all
    -2 floppy drive , 2 cd-rom drive old 1997ish $20 shipped for all
    -Coleman pmp400 power inverter 400/800 watts peak.
    -Fiberglasses spare wheel weld mold for a 99+ mustang. $40 because of how big it is.
    -I'll post more up when i get more time.

-
    2000 Silver Mustang GT Convertible
    10.4" Touchscreen Monitor Custom Fabricated in Center Console, 2.0ghz Intel P4 , 120gb, 128 DDR Ram, Nothing Special.....

Interested in the Gauges and the filter.
    2006 Rav4 + iPod, still CarPCless

Comment

THe gauges are the halo series i'll try to find a picture and you know how the K&N filter looks like i suppose. I just read the price of the K&N filter price and must of typed it wrong. I was looking to get $30 shipped so i'll do $60. The filter is basically brand new used it then re-oiled it with the k&n recharger kit. I also have a brand new recharger kit NIB i can also throw that in for $10 shipped so for all 3 things we can do $70 shipped.
      10.4" Touchscreen Monitor Custom Fabricated in Center Console, 2.0ghz Intel P4 , 120gb, 128 DDR Ram, Nothing Special.....

Comment

Originally posted by SilverGT
        THe gauges are the halo series i'll try to find a picture and you know how the K&N filter looks like i suppose. I just read the price of the K&N filter price and must of typed it wrong. I was looking to get $30 shipped so i'll do $60. The filter is basically brand new used it then re-oiled it with the k&n recharger kit. I also have a brand new recharger kit NIB i can also throw that in for $10 shipped so for all 3 things we can do $70 shipped.
        Is it the old style K&N or the Generation II K&N?

Comment

Originally posted by SwapMeet
          Is it the old style K&N or the Generation II K&N?
          whats the old style? and the generation 2? it looks like a cone with a rubber cone tip basically like a v shape.

Comment

I think K&N makes a straight replacement for the factory filter, but also makes cold air kits. There are two generations of the cold air kit/air filter combo. Which do you have?

That's generation 2.
            http://www.knfilterchargers.com/sear...x?Prod=57-2532

I think this is a comparison between the older version and the gen2.
            http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...category=33659

Still interested in the gauges.

Comment

i have the striaght replacement filter. none of the cold air kits.

Comment

i have 2 RE 15 xxx dual 1 ohm coils and a mtx 1000d amps 725 for the subs and 550 for the amps. thanks
                bryce

Comment

Creative Sound Blaster Live Sound Card ~$20 shipped
                  paypal?

Comment

Have pics of the wheel mold? Will paypal you for the gauges, but want to see if there's anything else I could use. PM me your email addy so I can send you money.

Comment

Originally posted by welthqa
                      Creative Sound Blaster Live Sound Card ~$20 shipped
                      paypal?
                      Here is the model number too sb0060
                      send me a email of your address. here is my email address [email protected]

Comment

Working...
                      X