FS:XMdirect module and Sony Smart Adapter

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS:XMdirect module and Sony Smart Adapter

I played with these items in order to reverse engineer the XMDirect protocol. Since that has already been done by several others, I don't need these anymore. It turns out that my Sony head unit wasn't XM compatible anyway so I have no use for these now. I still have my XMPCR to use. Both units have been opened but are in perfect shape. The XM direct has had the purple plastic antenna lock removed, I used a different antenna but that is all. I will guarantee both items to be working. $75.00 for both and I will ship UPS ground to U.S. destinations. Check my feedback on Ebay if you'd like. User ID kleisten. Paypal payment required.
    Thanks

Items sold.
    Originally posted by dacndar
    I played with these items in order to reverse engineer the XMDirect protocol. Since that has already been done by several others, I don't need these anymore. It turns out that my Sony head unit wasn't XM compatible anyway so I have no use for these now. I still have my XMPCR to use. Both units have been opened but are in perfect shape. The XM direct has had the purple plastic antenna lock removed, I used a different antenna but that is all. I will guarantee both items to be working. $75.00 for both and I will ship UPS ground to U.S. destinations. Check my feedback on Ebay if you'd like. User ID kleisten. Paypal payment required.
    Thanks

Comment

Working...
    X