FS: Sony Viao Laptop K6-550

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Sony Viao Laptop K6-550

I recently purchased a new laptop, so it's time to unload the old one.

K6-550, 12" screen (no known dead pixels), 20gb hard drive (about 1.5 years old), 192mb of ram, 8mb of which are video memory (There's actually a 256 and a 64 in there, I think. Evidently the 256 is of the wrong density and is registering as 128, but this hasn't caused a problem.) The CDROM is disconnected because it does not work.

In testing, fully charged, it stayed on for 1 hour and fourteen minutes with all power saving features disabled (the hard drive and screen were on). Windows automatically hibernates when the battery is down to 39%.

The machine was predominately used as a deck of cards by my mother and subsequently by me to read e-books, so it's very clean. However, there is a little door on the back that conceals a serial port, printer port, etc that pops completely off instead of just swinging open as it should.

It comes with a pretty clean install of XP, Office XP, Mappoint 2004 and whatever else is on it. I will also include a 802.11b pcmcia card.

$260 shipped firm. Money order or non-cc paypal accepted.

does the dollar bill come with it?
    1990 Jeep Cherokee
    2000 VW Golf TDI 4dr
    2005 VW GTI MKIV - SOLD

Comment

good deal!!! somee one should snap this up!
      1992 z71 Chevy

Comment

how fast is it pentium 3,4, celeron? AMD?

Comment

If I were going to tell you, it would have been the first specifaction in the list, or maybe even in the thread's title.

Did I mention I hate George Bush? Also, is it really too late for the south to succeed? I mean, they're still up for it aren't they? I would hope they didn't flip-flop on that.

Comment

I thought the K6-550 was the model number at first, that guy prolly did too.

obviously its an athlon K6 550MHz
            [IIIIIIIIII]95%
            Dynamix 7" LCD Touchscreen Monitor
            VIA Epia M10000 Motherboard
            Samsung 40 gig 2.5" Hard drive
            Slimtype LSC-24082K DVD/CDRW
            1024MB DDR RAM
            Morex 3688 case w/ psu

Comment

There is no such thing as an "Athlon K6," therefore it is obviously a K6-550 as per the thread's title and listed specifactions.

Comment

Buy it.

Comment

move to canada you threadjacking assclown
                  http://www.cic.gc.ca/

Comment

Fact: the Canadian immigration department's site was hosed by all the post-election traffic from the US.

Also, please explain how it's possible for me to hijack my own thread.

Comment

550mhz? sweet, i wonder if the screen could be removed, and extended.

Comment

I sent you a pm I'll take it
                        mp3car infill g4

Comment

Sold.

Comment

Working...
                          X