Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FT: Sony DRU-510A Dvd Burner <--> Laptop HDD...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FT: Sony DRU-510A Dvd Burner <--> Laptop HDD...

Hi guys.

I have one laying around and no real use for it, since i have a DVD burner in my laptop as well as in my carpc... I would like to trade it for a laptop hard drive around 15-20 GB. Is there someone out there who would be willing to trade? The reason is because i have an external casing for a laptop hard drive that powers of USB, and no need for external power. Would be very great to have as a portable storage device for my carpc, doing updates and softwaretests and what not...

here you can find some mor info
    http://reviews.cnet.com/Sony_DRU_510...-21226932.html

here are some pics. Someone please help out an enthousiastic noobster

Thanx again!

The proud Hungarian: Attila

is this a dual layer dvd burner??
    "I'm going back to Cali(Iraq), Cali(Iraq), Cali(Iraq), I'm going back to Cali(Iraq), Cali(Iraq), Cali(Iraq), I know so!!!!" Now I'm here!!

By "ToneRiddle"

Comment

no, it's a single layer burner. You can find out more in the link provided, or doing a on it...

Thanx for looking

Comment

Its a nce fast burner, I have never made any coasters with it yet!
        I've coppied over 200 movies, flawless!
        1992 z71 Chevy

Comment

Yup, i had only good experiences with it too... I got a faster LG for free by mistake of shipping at newegg, so i don't really need it anymore. Also I only used it a couple of times, wrote only about 10-15 DVDs and 20-30 CDs...

Keep up the interest ppl!!!

Comment

Anyone?

Comment

I have an extra 10 GB laptop hard drive. If you're interested i'll get you the details.

Comment

PM sent...

I'm still open for others too you know... If someone gives me a better deal, i'd be willing to hold back.

TIA
                Attila

Comment

B.u.m.p

Comment

i have a 12 gb for you. if any1 can beat that, they deserve the burner

Comment

darn. I just sent it out today to canada for a 10 Gb drive. He also sent it... just about a half day late.
                      thanx though...

Comment

Working...
                      X