7" Lilliput VGA Screen $200

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 7" Lilliput VGA Screen $200

I bought this a little bit ago on here and fixed it, originally had a bad LCD Screen. Replaced the screen, ribbon cable, and bought a brand new housing from digitalww. I now have no use for it, never really used it. Bought it for a back up screen but just got an 8" lilliput.

Also, will be selling my one din pull in and out screen soon.

This screen has a touchscreen controller but is missing the glass, otherwise it is complete. Has a Canadian power adapter. And the "egg" end was cut on the end. (it is marked + and -) On the VGA controller the plastic tab for the ribbon cable is broke on one side but it still works.

Iím asking $200 shipped in the USA.

I have over 300+ feedback on ebay, user ID: qwesttech

I will accept paypal or money order for payment.

Remember AllAdvantage From 7 years ago? IT IS BACK! Now under a new name Agloco
    GET PAID TO SURF THE INTERNET

I'll take it....send me info on where to send money order
    Thanks
    1992 z71 Chevy

Comment

Check your PM

Comment

wow... that one sold fast... Let's hope mine sells as fast too wen i'll sell it..

Comment

if the deal falls through I want it, damn I didnt see the post sooner or I woulda got it.
          [IIIIIIIIII]95%
          Dynamix 7" LCD Touchscreen Monitor
          VIA Epia M10000 Motherboard
          Samsung 40 gig 2.5" Hard drive
          Slimtype LSC-24082K DVD/CDRW
          1024MB DDR RAM
          Morex 3688 case w/ psu

Comment

Pending Payment

Comment

[QUOTE=Rundell]I bought this a little bit ago on here and fixed it, originally had a bad LCD Screen. Replaced the screen, ribbon cable, and bought a brand new housing from digitalww. I now have no use for it, never really used it. Bought it for a back up screen but just got an 8" lilliput.

Also, will be selling my one din pull in and out screen soon.

Hey Rundell, I am interested in the one din pull out screen if the price is right. Is this a lilliput? Send me pics and a price, lets talk.

P.S. I would have emailed you but you have that disabled. You can email me direct at [email protected]. thanks

Comment

Person Back out so its up for grabs again. Any Takers?

robc, It will probably be about a month before I sell the pull in and out one, I have to get the new screen installed and working first

Comment

well, that may just work for me, why dont you email me a price and that we settle on today?

Comment

Working...
                  X