F/S: BRAND NEW 7" VGA TOUCHSCREEN AND SLOT LOAD DUAL FORMAT DVD BURNER

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F/S: BRAND NEW 7" VGA TOUCHSCREEN AND SLOT LOAD DUAL FORMAT DVD BURNER

Hey, im in the process of building my carputer. I changed my mind on these 2 parts and wanna go another route, so im selling them.

1. I got the screen from cmttrading.com. Heres the link:
    http://7925.adahost.com/computer/ind...talog21_0.html

Its brand new in box, never opened it or anything. Im letting it go for $190 shippped.

2. And the notebook drive is a Panasonic UJ-825-B. Its dual format +/-, and dvd ram. Slot load. I got it from newegg. I also got the 1 year extended warranty on it. This is also brand new as well. Im selling this for $135 shipped.

3. Also have a philips 20gb mp3 player. hdd120. Its black with chrome sides and has remoted control, pouch and all. Barely ever used. Brand new condition. Im selling it for $170 shipped. Heres one on ebay going for $200 and its refurbished. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...733092787&rd=1

Paypal only please, as well as usa and canada only. Thanks.

Pm if you want anything. Thanks.
    Attached Files

Is this screen still for sale? Also I can't find it on the link you provided.

Comment

sorry, thought it was a direct link. If u go to that link, thne go to page 7, its the 2nd item down. Thanks.

Comment

Screen now dropped to $190 shipped.

Comment

Hi!
          I don't see anything in that link that says this is a touchscreen. am I looking at the right link?
          Stop Buying New Music CD's.
          Hit The RIAA where it lives.

Indash Motorized 7", Epia Nehimiah, 512 MB, 80 GB, DVD, Wireless G, XP Pro, XM PCR, Kenwwod 5 Channel 1200 Watt Amp.

Comment

umm it's not a touchscreen. i'll give u 150 for it.

Comment

I think i know what i have. It is touchscreen, the site just in error removed the touchscreen from the description.

Comment

Dvd drive has been sold, and talking to Altimat, i decided to keep the lcd as with the setup hes doing for me, glare shouldnt be too much of a prob too need an lcd with more nits.

The mp3 is still up for grabs.

Thanks.

Comment

Screen back on sale, $190, somebody take it. heh.

Comment

interested

I looked at the site, but no where in there does it mention touchscreen. May be they don't sell yours anymore? Also, all the cables and such come with your monitor? Thanks.

Comment

Yes, all the cables come with them, check the pics. Everythings there, brand new. It doesnt say touchscreen ne more on the site, dont know why, like i said i think its an error. But as u can see, mines touchscreen, 300nits/150 contrast. Thanks.

Comment

is the lcd still for sale
                        just draging by

Comment

Yes, still for sale.

Comment

do you mind posting a pic or two of the screen/box? Or PM me about it.. I'm very interested..

thanks

Comment

Anyone know what happened to my post with pics of the lcd?

Comment

Working...
                              X