FS:(UK) CTX 640X480 TFT's

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS:(UK) CTX 640X480 TFT's

I've got a few of these going all are kinda tatty.

I've got 2x 9.5" and 3x 10.4"

I thought they would make good slaves for the rear?

Im looking for 20 each + Postage? for the 9.5" and 25+ Postage for the 10.4"

They anygood to anybody?

thanks

-Mortus

Edit i've found an after market Touch screen kit for these screen's so i think ill be keeping one my self

Touch Screen Link

I have 100% ebay feedback btw

Hi,

Do you have any more information (pics, plus what connectors etc do they have)

[b]Edit{/b], crap, just checked money and am not going to have enough, plus asked a mate who i thought might be interested in buying too and he's not got money. Sorry.

Garry
    Co-Developer of A.I.M.E.E
    www.aimee.cc

Comment

Any pics and or model numbers please?

Comment

I havent got any pics as yet

Model Numbers are

9" CTX Panoview 530

10" CTX Panoview 540

All Screens will be texted Fully Before Shipping

-Mortus

Comment

How much is that in dollars?

Will you ship to the US?

Comment

Am I correct in seeing that these are $37 each in USD? I'll definately take a 10.4 for that price!
            CarPC install is starting to come along again...

Comment

I ALMOST got one of these off ebay, but their image quality is low and their resolution is a maximum of 640x480, so I decided against it.

They DO take VGA input tho....

My apollogies mortus if i ruin some sales for you, but i feel others should know what these screens really are.
              http://www.digital-car.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Dracos
                I ALMOST got one of these off ebay, but their image quality is low and their resolution is a maximum of 640x480, so I decided against it.

They DO take VGA input tho....

My apollogies mortus if i ruin some sales for you, but i feel others should know what these screens really are.

But really, at under $40, should that even matter? I'm still in once he responds.

Comment

me too. if thats really $37 which i think it was

Oh and the specs say the 10.4" one is 250 nits if anyone cares to know. But I got dibs on one! wait, he said he was keeping one which meant he only was selling one...

EDIT: I'm dumb, he has 3 up for grabs but is keeping one

Were you wanting the 10.4" one or the 9" one jeepguy?

Comment

Originally posted by Grayscale

Were you wanting the 10.4" one or the 9" one jeepguy?
                    I sent him a PM asking for one of each. I would be plenty happy with one of either....the 9 inch would be easier to fit in my wrangler, the other would have been for the HTPC or something later. Basically, if I could only get one, I want the 9 inch.

Comment

If you're shipping overseas I'll take one too. Or can organise postal address in England.

Comment

me!
                        Compaq v6719 Athlon X2 tk-57
                        Xenarc 7" Dash Install, iGuidance w/ iGPS 500
                        HD Radio, Powermate, ShuttleXpress, XMDirect, DC/Auto turn on, Pioneer TS-C720PRS, 2 12" MTX BTE's, JL 500/1 and RBC

94.3% of all percentages are made up

Comment

Hi All,

I wont have time to respond to all PM's today guys sorry.

I dont have any problem shipping over sea's at all so long as my costs are covered.

I will going through them all and giving them a clean over the weekend.

So basically as is it look likes there pretty much all sold (pending picsm payment etc etc).

They all do take a standard PC VGA Input but the resolution on them is only 640x480.

I will post more pics etc ASAP.

thanks

-Tom

Comment

*bump* news? I'm still taking one 10.4" for sure!

Also, what's the color depth on these puppies? 16 bit?

Comment

Just fired a 3 of them up (10.4" ones) ....... Before i sell these to anybody i want to make sure you're all upto date with the info

I used a nVidia GFX card and set it to 640x480 and 16bit colour .... with CVT timings.

I have yet to test these on an ATI GFX card but im sure ATI can match nVidia.

They do not come with power supplies althought they are 12v powered so running from inside the car is not a problem

I will clean them up as best i can before shipping them

Here is a couple of pics....... as i said they are tatty

I will post the weight of them later on so any US buyers can calculate the shipping costs.

Any other info you guys wanted ?
                              -Mortus

Comment

Working...
                              X