Commell LV-671 for sale soon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Commell LV-671 for sale soon

Hey guys, In about a week or so I will be selling my Commell LV-671MA mini ITX board. It is an awesome board and only has been powered on a handful of times; it never made it into my project. It's a pricey board so I'm sure I'll be taking a bit of a loss. I also will be selling my Pentium M 1.5ghz chip that works perfectly with it. It is a very fast board compared to the VIA mini and even several desktop boards of well over 2.0ghz. I'll keep you updated with pictures and price after the holidays.

http://www.commell.com.tw/Product/SBC/LV-671.HTM
    Aopen i855GMEm-LFS with Dothan 1.8ghz
    512mb DDR333
    Windows XPpro SP2

Dibs, depending on the stated price.. which has yet to be stated.
    '94 Taurus GL
    Selling all this too! [Wifi][GPS][TV/FM PCI]
    Progress Meter: [|----------] 00.3%

Comment

It will be cheaper than what I paid for and I spent weeks trying to find the best price all over the net.
      I would like to get $365 plus shipping (prolly ~$7) for both the motherboard and cpu, but I am undecided on selling them together...
      512mb DDR333
      Windows XPpro SP2

Comment

Yep, that is an expensive board. Put that in a custom double din and we might have a deal.. but I'll have to decide if my blood is really that rich. If anyone else feels like taking dibs, I'll stand aside for now.
        '94 Taurus GL
        Selling all this too! [Wifi][GPS][TV/FM PCI]
        Progress Meter: [|----------] 00.3%

Comment

A custom double din?

You're right about it being an expensive board. I doubt this is the right market for it, most here buy Vias and other budget stuff. If anyone is serious about a gaming/multimedia board for their vehicle or home project, this board will beat out any desktop board of even 2ghz. Pentium Ms are da bomb.
          512mb DDR333
          Windows XPpro SP2

Comment

Here is all the stuff that I bought. I paid over $450 before shipping! I will sell it all for $365 plus shipping. This mobo beats the pants off of any Via mobo and it still consumes less than 25watts at full power. All will be packaged back in the box.
            Prices I paid:
            LV671 - $325 plus shipping
            Pentium M 1.5 ghz - $90 plus shipping
            Commell Riser card - $35 plus shipping
            44pin to 40pin adapter - $6
            Attached Files
            512mb DDR333
            Windows XPpro SP2

Comment

I'll take it at that price but with moving and chirstmas I can't afford it till Jan wanna wait ? if not I'll back off.

Originally posted by ddogg_777
              Here is all the stuff that I bought. I paid over $450 before shipping! I will sell it all for $365 plus shipping. This mobo beats the pants off of any Via mobo and it still consumes less than 25watts at full power. All will be packaged back in the box.
              Prices I paid:

Comment

Originally Posted by ddogg_777
                Prices I paid:
                I know I'm new here but, I would like to buy all of it now for the $365 + shipping. ddogg 777 if you would let me know how you would like the $ and it's all righ with eveyone.

Comment

I am out of town until Tuesday night. I can send everything out Wednesday by UPS. If you'd like to use Paypal, I will split the fee with you (add 1.5%). This would be the fastest and you will have record of payment (I'm a verified business member). Otherwise, you can send check or whatever. PM me your zip code and I will look up what UPS shipping would be from mine.
                  512mb DDR333
                  Windows XPpro SP2

Comment

Did you sell this stuff yet? I figured it's a stupid question since it was a good 11months ago..but it never hurts to ask!
                    My 2000 Accord Project

Comment

Working...
                    X