X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• selling my on one keyboard/remote

i want to sell my keyboard you can see photos of it here
    it works great but i preferred the on screen keybord

Sorry Guys Sold for 5 bucks plus shipping with ir reciever and drivers/software to the first person that made an offer...
    Yeah man, I'll tell ya that dang old Internet man... ya just point'n click, click, click. It's real easy man

Price?
    - Vorex Out

Comment

Is it just me or is that Dynamix screen very similar to the new one linITX sells?

Comment

i think i am just going to take best offer i dont even know what its worth.
        and yeah Scouse Monkey its a Dynamix
        Yeah man, I'll tell ya that dang old Internet man... ya just point'n click, click, click. It's real easy man

Comment

This Forum is NOT ebay... Name a price on the item you want to sell, However you are welcome to post a link to an ebay auction.
          ^
          - Vorex Out

Comment

who do you think you are I can sell my property however I choose...

the item is still for sale but i will not sell this item to Vorex as his attitude needs adjusting.

Comment

i planed on puting it on ebay but i wanted to make it available to the people in this forum first since i used alot of information from this forum to build my carputer. but if all i'm gonna get is attitude forget it

Comment

Originally posted by hum
                who do you think you are I can sell my property however I choose...

the item is still for sale but i will not sell this item to Vorex as his attitude needs adjusting.
                I was simply quoting the Classified forum rules, you should try reading them before you get yer panties in a bunch...
                - Vorex Out

Comment

How Does It Work?

how does this work? do you have drivers? how about an IR reciver for it?

Comment

Originally posted by hum
                    i planed on puting it on ebay but i wanted to make it available to the people in this forum first since i used alot of information from this forum to build my carputer. but if all i'm gonna get is attitude forget it
                    lol chill kid... this is the internet, and yes you have to post a price cause it is the rules hear. Nothing personnal. What price are you looking for?
                    CarPC Status:
                    [||..........] 12%: Planning

Have:
                    IRman PS2 Remote USB 2.0 Powered Hub Backup HD

Coming Soon:
                    Aopen Pandora Celeron M 1.4 CPU 256/512 DDR2 So-DIMM RAM Lilliput 7" Touchscreen VGA Car Power Supply (M/Opus)

Comment

lol $9000, nice

Comment

Sorry Guys Sold for 5 bucks plus shipping with ir reciever and drivers/software to the first person that made an offer...

Comment

wow your site make me want to cut myself...you shouldn't have personal photo galleries on a site thats supposed to promote your business. And some of that network bull****...rofl!
                          CarPC install is starting to come along again...

Comment

"makes me want to cut myself".... did you forget to take your meds? i dont understand your point?

Comment

well the pic above the menu was really cheesy, and then the personal stuff interfering with business stuff thing...basically "makes me want to cut myself" means someone please shoot me
                              CarPC install is starting to come along again...

Comment

Working...
                              X