FS: Black 13.3" TFT LCD and PCI controller card CHEAP

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Black 13.3" TFT LCD and PCI controller card CHEAP

I have for sale a black 13.3" LCD that is matched to a pci slot video card with a digital panel output on it. The Video card is a chips and technologies card made by Asiliant. It used to be the CHIPS brand made by intel. The video card also has an s-video, rca, and vga port on it. I assume they are outputs, but they have never been tested. All i have ever used is the lcd out. The lcd works good, and has normal wear and tear on a used item. NO DEAD PIXELS, and a clear picture. It is great quality, and i know its resolution is 1024x768. This would make a great larger lcd for someone who has the room. Or use it on your desktop pc!!

I will let go at $250 shipped anywhere in the lower 48.

Thanks for looking. I will also take serious offers. SEE PICS BELOW
    Attached Files

What kind of LCD is that? I'm definately interested. Do you have the brightness spec?

Comment

It is an nec lcd, I only know this because i finally took it out of the black plastic to see, and there was an nec label on the inside. Other than that, I have no idea brightness or contrast. Wish i did, but all i can state is that it works, and is matched specifically to the pci controller made by chips and technologies. Let me know if you want it, I can ship it out tomorrow if you have paypal. Thanks for the interest

Comment

could i possibly see a picture of the back of it? I am really intersted and could paypal you asap.
        "I'm going back to Cali(Iraq), Cali(Iraq), Cali(Iraq), I'm going back to Cali(Iraq), Cali(Iraq), Cali(Iraq), I know so!!!!" Now I'm here!!

By "ToneRiddle"

Comment

yeah, i can get a pic in about ten minutes. Anything in particular you are looking for?

Comment

here is the back shot
            Attached Files

Comment

bump

Comment

Open to trades also!!!

Comment

Is it a touch screen?
                  Quick! To the Popemobile!

Comment

no it is not---Please ask any other questions you can think of. It is the perfect size for a car. Viewable area is approx 8"x10"

Thanks Guys---This forum is great

Comment

This is going on ebay tonight---If any of you guys want it, speak up now. I am still open to offers. By the way, power is fed to this monitor through the PCI control card, so no extra power is needed.

Thanks again!!!

Comment

Here is the link: WILL STILL END AUCTION FOR A FORUM MEMBER

Comment

getting ready to end on ebay---looks like its going to go cheap

Comment

bump---looks like i would go $150+shipping for this right now

Comment

I would like to see the plug on the lcd...any way you could take the back cover off and snap a pic of the connector?
                              1992 z71 Chevy

Comment

Working...
                              X