Cheap Xenarc? Should i bid?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheap Xenarc? Should i bid?

Seems to have good feedback and is in California where i am at.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...738563227&rd=1

Seem good to bid on?

I would be a little hesitent since the seller didnt test it. There is no reason he would not be able to plug it in to his home computer, especially if he has it powered up anyway. Kind of uneasy about this one.
    You can still have something if you have nothing

Comment

sounds very much like he is deliberately not teling us something. Steer clear!

Comment

That's the old one with the blue buttons. They don't get that bright
        PowerVoice v1 | NaviVoice Source
        GammaControl v2.4
        SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Comment

I'm in California and I have a 700TSV I'll sell ya at a good price. I've got a in-dash DWW-7VGA coming and don't need this anymore. PM me if interested.
          The 2007 Scion tC + Infill G4 Project | DVDxml.com

Comment

My guess dead pixels or the cable to input video is stuffed even if he COULDNT show anything from the pc he still would of been able to show something from the RCA Inputs.

Not wortht he risk at all you would probably be taken down the
            CarPC Status:
            GPS: 99%
            Hardware: 99%
            Software: 92%
            Case Install: 99.9%
            Dash Install: 100%
            Car Install: 72%

Comment

hey void..... im looking for one....how much you lookin to sell it for

Comment

I bought it in August from the MP3car store. So it still has a 14 month warranty (aprox). It also has a small scratch on the touchscreen (did not penetrate the through to the LCD). The scratch is on the right side of the screen and cannot be seen when the screen is on. It was caused by a carwash when I had my truck washed one day. I filed court papers and they settled. So, I got paid and bought a DWW-7VGA. It works perfectly and other than the scratch is in perfect condition. All cables, manuals, cords and even the box will be included. Asking $300 shipped
                The 2007 Scion tC + Infill G4 Project | DVDxml.com

Comment

This was used in a car system but was replaced with a newer model. The monitor powers up as seen in photo but was not tested for anything else EXCEPT power up.

That is my favorite line. He replaced it with a newer model, implying he DID use it. Yet he is acting like he doesn't know if is completely working or not.
                  I wouldn't bid.
                  AMD XP 2600+/512MB RAM/120GB hard drive
                  Opus 150W/DVD/GPS/7" Lilliput TS/802.11g/Bluetooth
                  Installed.

-GPSSecure- - GPS Tracking
                  -AltTabber2.2.2- - Handy touchscreen utility.

Comment

0l33l, I haven't heard about this Xenarcs with blue buttons. How do I know when I am ordering which one I am getting when ordering(diffrent part number???). Was there a different spec in nits? Is there anything else different about them?

Comment

Hehe..

Glad i asked, you guys are like the CSI of ebay lol

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Turbodude
                        0l33l, I haven't heard about this Xenarcs with blue buttons. How do I know when I am ordering which one I am getting when ordering(diffrent part number???). Was there a different spec in nits? Is there anything else different about them?
                        All I know is that they weren't what they are now

Link See.. the Xenarc is a bit yellow and stuff. Also not *that* bright... well its been fixed in the ones with black buttons. Also the black ones with black buttons have a IR remote control
                        PowerVoice v1 | NaviVoice Source
                        GammaControl v2.4
                        SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Comment

hey xerox. you still up for my lilliput?

Comment

Working...
                          X