Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS - Lilliput 8" parts

Hi;

I have a pile of bits that I do not require for my project - but one of you might. These bits are all from the 8" model. The prices are in USD. PayPal only, please.

1) the plastic housing for the Lilliput 8". Includes the the front bezel, the buttons, the back bezel, the two metal screen restraint strips, the stylus, the speaker and all sorts of screws. Does not include the circuit board behind the buttons or anything else. $15.
    2) the "egg" car 12V power adapter. $5.
    3) the wall AC power adapter. $5.
    4) the remote control unit. Does not include the CR2025 3V lithium cell. $5.
    5) The universal monitor stand. $5.

thanks
    Cowputer
    I'm having spam spam spam spam spam spam spam beaked beans spam spam spam and spam!

I'll give you $30. for everything...shipped to VT.
    1992 z71 Chevy

Comment

Update

Still available... bundle for $30, +$5 ground parcel to anywhere in US, +$10 air parcel.

CowPuter
      I'm having spam spam spam spam spam spam spam beaked beans spam spam spam and spam!

Comment

Egg 12V adapter sold

Egg gone, rest available.

Comment

ok, I've been sleeping on this, how much for housing, and the stand?
          1992 z71 Chevy

Comment

Add

Looks like $20 plus $5 shipping ground parcel mail.

Comment

Bump.

Looks like the frames sell new for $15, so $15 for both items then plus $5 shipping.

Comment

Bump

Comment

what's left? and how much for everything?

Comment

Working...
                  X