Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VERY nice Optima battery cage/hold down...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VERY nice Optima battery cage/hold down...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...category=33575

This would be perfect for someone wanting to use a second battery....very nice!!!
    Jan Bennett
    FS: VW MKIV Bezel for 8" Lilliput - 95% Finished

Please post on the forums! Chances are, someone else has or will have the same questions as you!

Originally posted by Red GTi VR6
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...category=33575

This would be perfect for someone wanting to use a second battery....very nice!!!
    that does look cool - i have an suv and didn't really feel like having a battery in the cargo space in the back (fumes? dont' know about that). i got a plastic, vented marine box for a battery and i'm getting a local welder to make a small tray to attach to my frame member in the back right quarter-panel.

Comment

as long as it's a sealed battery you shouldn't have a problem....especially if it's a dry cell type battery...like an optima or the like. I had a second battery in the spare tire area of my gti for about two years without a problem....and I drive a hatch

=]

or maybe that's why I'm a little loopy sometimes

oh yeah, and btw - this is not my auction, just thought that someone might be interested in it

=]
      Jan Bennett

Please post on the forums! Chances are, someone else has or will have the same questions as you!

Comment

Lookis nice, but my Optima barely fits now. The place I have it is height limited and that would add too much to the height.

Comment

ok....sooooo.....don't get it?

hehe
          Jan Bennett

Comment

Originally posted by Red GTi VR6
            ok....sooooo.....don't get it?

hehe
            Hmm, good idea.

Comment

I thought that I would just bump this thread. We bought two of these from this guy, one for my car and one for the truck. I have to say that this thing is BAD ***!!!!!!

I have absolutely NO complaints about the quality of these battery brackets!

The guy sells them for $120 if you contact him dirrectly, and will give you a slight discount if you buy more than one.

Mad props!
              Jan Bennett

Comment

Working...
              X