wtb: Polk momo

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wtb: Polk momo

prefer 12" or 10" but willing to look at anyone willing to sell...

Polk momo rocks. i would like some to if any one has an abondance
    CarPC Status:
    [||..........] 12%: Planning

Have:
    IRman PS2 Remote USB 2.0 Powered Hub Backup HD

Coming Soon:
    Aopen Pandora Celeron M 1.4 CPU 256/512 DDR2 So-DIMM RAM Lilliput 7" Touchscreen VGA Car Power Supply (M/Opus)

Comment

dont be jacking my thread...

Comment

jacking your tread would be saying "pm me first before him, give them all to me!"
        i was polite and only if they have enough to go around. but if you wanna play like that then ill pay $5 more then you on any offers
        CarPC Status:

Have:

Coming Soon:
        Aopen Pandora Celeron M 1.4 CPU 256/512 DDR2 So-DIMM RAM Lilliput 7" Touchscreen VGA Car Power Supply (M/Opus)

Comment

i was just joking dude

what id really like to get my hands on are 2 dx12s, but unfortunately they dont make that line anymore...

Comment

ya i was too. i love you polk momo are super hard to find, even on ebay. good luck

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...category=38647
            is the closest i see.
            CarPC Status:

Have:

Coming Soon:

Comment

I might be able to get some brand new and cheap, I will have to try to remember to check tommorrow.

Comment

well i supposedly have some used ones on the way, but if someone **rith** wanted to take those off my hands for what i payed for them i may be interested in a set of new ones if the price is right...

Comment

i've got a nice polk sub, but no where does it say momo on it
                  CarPC install is starting to come along again...

Comment

what polk do you have??

Comment

It's a 200 or 250 watt one. I have it in a sealed box, and it sounds super clean. Hits pretty damn hard too. I don't remember the model number or anything, though. I bought it for $75 at Circuit City, but we don't have a circuit city where I live anymore. I just checked their site and they don't have it on there anymore either.

Comment

if you paid 75 bucs for it wasnt a momo. polks are some of the best out there. I bet you have the lowest end line, ex or gnx depending on the year, if you bought it at cc and only paid 75 bucks. actually i have never heard one of those in a car, but having it in the sealed box is the way to go...

Comment

Originally posted by kingnasty
                          if you paid 75 bucs for it wasnt a momo. polks are some of the best out there. I bet you have the lowest end line, ex or gnx depending on the year, if you bought it at cc and only paid 75 bucks. actually i have never heard one of those in a car, but having it in the sealed box is the way to go...
                          Definately. Yeah I knew Momo was top of the line, but didn't know how much they were. I personally am about to upgrade to a 1200watt PowerAccoustic amp + 2 12" 900 watt Power Bass Extremes in a sealed box. I love SQ, thats why I go sealed. But I MAY go vented this time, cause I listen to a lot of hardcore/metalcore and like fast bass hits.

Comment

I have the 10" w/enclosure...I'm looking to downgrade to a basslink to save room (I have a 03 WRX wagon btw). PM me if interested. shipping would be a ***** though.

Comment

thanks but not thanks... i want a pair, and if they are going to be used i want them to be a set... btw, everyone else, my other opportunity fell through on the momos, i need two 12's asap for my install... no enclosures needed or wanted... im glassing them into my rear (not my butt)

Comment

Working...
                              X