Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTB: Lilliput LCD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • WTB: Lilliput LCD

    Hey I am looking for just the LCD panel for a lilliput or even for a Xenarc. I have a few projects i'm working on and i'm in need of one of those two panels. or if you have a dead unit with a good LCD i'll buy that as well.
    肚子笑痛了
    S60 Install

  • #2
    :crickets:
    肚子笑痛了
    S60 Install

    Comment


    • #3
      i have a lilliput (coyote auto-on modded). the little white clip that holds in the 40pin ribbon is broken, and the ribbon wont stay in, so i just get a white screen (but it does turn on automatically). you interested?
      Mac Mini BMW -- Done! (but always in progress) -- TOTALLED -- Damn lady didn't "see" the redlight

      Comment


      • #4
        bump?
        肚子笑痛了
        S60 Install

        Comment


        • #5
          ok last bump
          肚子笑痛了
          S60 Install

          Comment


          • #6
            Interested in a lilliput with a tempermental lcd? Works, just the right side isnt to hot in terms of calibration, I've gotten it calibrated perfect before though.

            -matt

            Comment


            • #7
              i still have the 2 lilliputs that im trying to combine. when thats done, there will be two halves available for sale. you never replied to my email....
              -avidan
              Mac Mini BMW -- Done! (but always in progress) -- TOTALLED -- Damn lady didn't "see" the redlight

              Comment


              • #8
                avidan, I PM'ed you back when you first posted, just sent another PM. I also sent a PM to you as well mattdisaster.
                肚子笑痛了
                S60 Install

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by jcdillin
                  avidan, I PM'ed you back when you first posted, just sent another PM. I also sent a PM to you as well mattdisaster.
                  hey, if things don't work out, i have one available in perfect working order. It only needs a Lilliput case (available from digitalww for $15). The car has been molded into my car, that's why i don't have it. I can get that for you if the price is right, or you can have it the way it is.

                  Cheers,
                  joe

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    thanks, I will let you know, i'm actually going to be tearing the screen apart to see if I can increase the nit's without buying a new panel, thats why i'm looking for a cheap one.
                    肚子笑痛了
                    S60 Install

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I'm interested.

                      Originally posted by mattdisaster
                      Interested in a lilliput with a tempermental lcd? Works, just the right side isnt to hot in terms of calibration, I've gotten it calibrated perfect before though.

                      -matt
                      I need one simply for performing measurements and fabrication. It doesn't need to work, at all, for that matter. I don't care what condition it's in electrically, as long as no one has taken a hammer to it.
                      My first attempt at a carputer.

                      PM me if you're interested in a monitor faceplate for your '99-'04 Golf or Jetta. My Vortex ID is NorthAtlR32 - you can IM me there, too. Go here for more information.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by NoNonsense
                        hey, if things don't work out, i have one available in perfect working order. It only needs a Lilliput case (available from digitalww for $15). The car has been molded into my car, that's why i don't have it. I can get that for you if the price is right, or you can have it the way it is.

                        Cheers,
                        joe
                        How much in US$ do you want for the screen?

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X