indash touchscreen vga rca inputs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• indash touchscreen vga rca inputs

i am tired of messing with my computer in my car so i decided to go with just a laptop in the front seat.
    i bought a vga rac xenarc screen from them and bought an indash houseing and converted to indash. Well it didn't turn out to well. i stripped the screw holes on the houseing that holds the screen in so i had to put bigger screws in it but u realy can't tell because its behind the screen and i couldnt soldier the buttons to the screen that came with the houseing ( which i don't have anymore). The screen works great but the housing works so so. i still have the orginal houseing from xenarc i will include. taking offers.

ok found the orginal buttons on the xenarc 700yv case that can be soldier on and also found the buttons strip that goes digitalww indash housing. can't find the plastic peices that stick out of the housing.

250 obo
    the xenarc can be put back to new and has mounting hardware
    Attached Files

oh yeah and it has usb touchscreen

Comment

also looking for trades. stereo stuff gaming stuff computer stuff and so on

Comment

Rules say you must post a price and what size?

Comment

7in and 1000obo also looking for trades and that is or best offer. thanks

Comment

$1,000 ? or $100, this is just a screen with the indash housing right?
            Starting new project. After some jackass broke in and stole my screen.

Comment

yes 1000 but i am very very very flexable with the price

Comment

Originally posted by mike86ttype
                i am tired of messing with my computer in my car so i decided to go with just a laptop in the front seat.
                i bought a vga rac xenarc screen from them and bought an indash houseing and converted to indash. Well it didn't turn out to well. i stripped the screw holes on the houseing that holds the screen in so i had to put bigger screws in it but u realy can't tell because its behind the screen and i couldnt soldier the buttons to the screen that came with the houseing ( which i don't have anymore). The screen works great but the housing works so so. i still have the orginal houseing from xenarc i will include. taking offers.
                Whatdo you mean by not having the buttons anymore? Are you talking about the entire strip of buttons that is at the bottom of the screen that is in the normal casing? Are they all gone. Let me know.
                Kenny
                Round VIII - [IIIIIIIIII] 30% Have some parts for 300zx Sema car I don't own yet. Will have 10.4" & 7" screen, and more then you can believe. Will add updates to cleancustoms.com, will be sweet. My car is still same, but might change.

Comment

yeah i a missing those buttons

Comment

let me look i may still have them

Comment

This post needs to be edited or deleted, you're not even listing a solid asking price or any pictures...

-HD

Comment

ok orginal post edit

Comment

this is obo. i have got an offer of 150 so far. trades are welcome too

Comment

come on anybody make me an offer

Comment

pictures

I think you might get more offers if you put up some requested pictures so people knew what they were getting into. I know I'd be more interested. Just my 2 cents
                              C134, EPIA M10000, 512mb, M1-ATX, DWW-700H, Seagate 40GB, Panasonic DVD/CDRW
                              Alpine ERE-180 EQ

Comment

Working...
                              X