I NEED little square lilliput IR sensor cover

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I NEED little square lilliput IR sensor cover

I lost the little plastic square piece that covers the IR sensore. If anyone has broken theirs down, and doesn't need it, I would like to buy it from you. I am not going to pay much, I can make one if its going to be that expensive, but I want it to be perfect.
    thanks,
    Kenny
    Round VIII - [IIIIIIIIII] 30% Have some parts for 300zx Sema car I don't own yet. Will have 10.4" & 7" screen, and more then you can believe. Will add updates to cleancustoms.com, will be sweet. My car is still same, but might change.

For which lilliput? I know I have one for a 8". May have one for a 7" too
    Remember AllAdvantage From 7 years ago? IT IS BACK! Now under a new name Agloco
    GET PAID TO SURF THE INTERNET

Comment

Originally posted by Rundell
      For which lilliput? I know I have one for a 8". May have one for a 7" too
      I actually have the 8". Let me know. I am sure they are the same though, but I do have an 8" screen.
      thanks
      Kenny
      Round VIII - [IIIIIIIIII] 30% Have some parts for 300zx Sema car I don't own yet. Will have 10.4" & 7" screen, and more then you can believe. Will add updates to cleancustoms.com, will be sweet. My car is still same, but might change.

Comment

Well the 7" one is not square it is very rounded
        -Jesus- King of Kings Lord of Lords

Comment

Isn't there anything better for fabrication? I'm thinking something like the whole house IR sensors that go in wall plates, but they all I could find look like front door peep holes. Something more like a panel mount indicator would be nice. You could snap the cover out, do all the sanding and painting, then snap it back in. I'm dreaming, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by Curiosity
            Isn't there anything better for fabrication? I'm thinking something like the whole house IR sensors that go in wall plates, but they all I could find look like front door peep holes. Something more like a panel mount indicator would be nice. You could snap the cover out, do all the sanding and painting, then snap it back in. I'm dreaming, huh?
            I couldn't think of anything that I could cut into a square that wasn't clear. I have been looking around for soemthing to cut up, but I can't think of anything that I can afford to cut off.
            Let e know what you are talking about when you say a panel mount indicator.

Comment

This is what I'm talking about but it's red. They make LED ones too, but they are usually some bright color although smaller. It would make a clean square but grinding down a little smoked plexiglass or something to fit it would suck. I was searching Mouser, Debco and Alltronics but nothing really stood out.

Comment

Good call, I have one of those buttons around the house.
                thanks man

Comment

Working...
                X