WTB: Mobile Rack Kit for Hard Drive

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB: Mobile Rack Kit for Hard Drive

Looking for mobile rack kit for IDE hard drive. Must be compatible with ATA IDE 100/133 hard drives. Need one frame and two inner trays. Or, two frames and two inner trays.

Please PM me.
    EPIA Nehemiah M10k, M1-ATX, 20GB 4200 RPM 2.5", 256MB RAM, Win XP Home, Gyration RF Keyboard & Mouse, Zoltrix Nightingale Optical 4.1 PCI Sound Card, Lilliput 619GL-70NP, XM-PCR w/ optical upgrade, Garmin GPS-25LVS, Microsoft MN-710 USB Wireless NIC

What do you want to spend dollar wise?
    TruckinMP3
    D201GLY2, DC-DC power, 3.5 inch SATA

Yes, you should search... and Yes, It has been covered before!

Read the FAQ!

Comment

Less than I would at the online stores.
      EPIA Nehemiah M10k, M1-ATX, 20GB 4200 RPM 2.5", 256MB RAM, Win XP Home, Gyration RF Keyboard & Mouse, Zoltrix Nightingale Optical 4.1 PCI Sound Card, Lilliput 619GL-70NP, XM-PCR w/ optical upgrade, Garmin GPS-25LVS, Microsoft MN-710 USB Wireless NIC

Comment

have you thought about going ghetto and suspending standard racks with wire or something? i dont remember where i saw it, but someone did it inside their tower ot reduce whatever vibration was there in the first place (dont ask me, i didnt think up the idea ) and it seemed to hold up pretty well.
        Your everyday carpc geek and tech guru at your service. *bow*

Comment

It's ghetto-ed now. Plan to organize a little bit.

Comment

I was hopping for a $ amount.... I have a 2 bays/trays that are interchangeable.
            TruckinMP3

Read the FAQ!

Comment

Is yours similar to this: http://www.akida.net/.sc/ms/bdd/1107...0RACK-Beige%20 ?

Comment

Looks darn similer.... anything else you are looking for? I have a closet full of crazy stuff
                Might as well send more than 2 drive racks
                TruckinMP3

Read the FAQ!

Comment

Let's find out how crazy is your closet exactly.

Has it got a PCI riser? I'm looking for one similar to this: http://go4it.myweb.hinet.net/AGP/PCI101-32050.jpg.

Comment

Sorry no PCI riser.
                    need a PCI to USB 1.1 card, how about some full hieght SCSI drives.
                    TruckinMP3

Read the FAQ!

Comment

Working...
                    X