WTB: Epia M10000 & 512mb RAM for c134 case

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB: Epia M10000 & 512mb RAM for c134 case

So basically I'd like to buy the Epia M10000 motherboard and a piece of 512mb memory that will fit into a travla c134 case. If you have either of these or you know where I can get them for a pretty good deal, especially the RAM, please let me now.
    I wanted to try here first but if I get no response I will go to a comercial site.
    C134, EPIA M10000, 512mb, M1-ATX, DWW-700H, Seagate 40GB, Panasonic DVD/CDRW
    Alpine ERE-180 EQ

Anybody have anything or any ideas?
    Alpine ERE-180 EQ

Comment

Originally posted by blustreak
      these are up for sale on ebay all the time

Comment

look at my auctions on ebay here:
        VIA EPIA M1000
        CRUCIAL 512MB ram
        and see my other auctions of power supply, ITPS, etc.

Comment

indeed

Indeed I've been watching your auction for the m10000 since it started. I don't think that RAM will fit in the travla c134 case because it needs to be 0.8" tall. If it is the low-pro ram let me know and I'll be all over it.
          Alpine ERE-180 EQ

Comment

Indeed I've been watching your auction for the m10000 since it started. I don't think that RAM will fit in the travla c134 case because it needs to be 0.8" tall. If it is the low-pro ram let me know and I'll be all over it.
            Sorry, I just checked and the ram is 1.125" tall. Does your case have a hole/grille over the CPU fan? My ram is only 3/8" taller than the CPU fan and dc-dc power supply.
            Good luck finding what you need!

Comment

I could really use a good place to find the 512mb 0.8" low-pro memory, anyone??
              Alpine ERE-180 EQ

Comment

Try www.logicsupply.com you can find the ram and mobos there.

I could really use a good place to find the 512mb 0.8" low-pro memory, anyone??
                Starting new project. After some jackass broke in and stole my screen.

Comment

Working...
                X