No announcement yet.

FS: CarPC EZ 2.2 Startup/Shutdown Controller- $45!

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: CarPC EZ 2.2 Startup/Shutdown Controller- $45!

Hey everyone, this is the famous CarPC EZ 2.2 Startup/Shutdown Controller. It is made specially for those with inverters and it's awesome! I bought mine a few months ago direct from the creator for $55 plus shipping. I've never used this sucker since my system design changed a few times.

You will receive the unit, cabling and installation pamphlet. I haven't even used this unit, so I would consider it brand new. The MP3Car store sells this same exact unit for $54, so I think you're getting a good deal.

Don't forget, you will also be receiving the same tech. support from TheCarPCStore (creator and manufacturer) as you would if you purchased directly from them.

The details...

I am asking $45 plus $8 for shipping (via FedEx Ground to contiguous 48 US states). I will be forwarding the unit back to the manufacturer for a minor code upgrade and they will ship the unit direct to you via FedEx Ground. If you want to ship the unit to the manufacturer yourself, or at a later time - I will ship the unit to you for only $3 (USPS First Class Mail to contiguous 48 US states).

I am a reputable member here and on eBay (user ID: hd04). I only ship to Paypal verifed members and Paypal confirmed address. I only accept Paypal bank account payments - no credit card payments please.

Thanks and good luck!

Pioneer DEH7600MP, Autotek MX-800.4, JL Audio XR650-CSi, Adire Audio Shiva

Done with CarPCs, using a iPaq 3765 PDA w/ Holux GM210 and TomTom

replied - thanks!

Sold - wow, that was fast! Thanks everyone!

dammit i was just looking at one to buy in the store and i get here too late