FS: Taken Apart Lilliput 7" VGA TS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Taken Apart Lilliput 7" VGA TS

Ok guys, I had a few problems with my lilliput, im pretty sure it was just a loose ribbon, or something of the sort, but now that ive taken it apart i cant get it back together correctly

So ive decided to move on, wait for that in-dash motorized screen or if that never comes then an xenarc

so here it is i have all cables, power supplies, screws, wires... everything that comes with a lilliput, and i have all the internals to the lilliput, but the casing is taken apart and the screen is no re-assembled

I'm looking to sell

Make an offer
    Debating on installing a carpc in my Jeep.....

i PMed you..

Comment

you're supposed to give a price.
      CarPC install is starting to come along again...

Comment

oh really?? sry, i just dont kno what this would even go for... here what bout this 1000$ or make an offer lol

Comment

No but seriously... im looking for 130$ish... i mean ive only had the screen for 3 months

oh yea and the only thing it wont come with is the very poorly made mount the factory gives you... i broke that on the first week of having it

Comment

so this unit works or does not work?
            肚子笑痛了
            S60 Install

Comment

I believe it works fine... it was acting as though something inside was loose, but i dont not know enough about it to put it back together correctly to get it working

Comment

Is it scratched at all ?
                -Jesus- King of Kings Lord of Lords

Comment

only scratches are EXTREMELY minor, and are where the 2 halves of the casing come together... they happened when i used a screwdriver (oops shoulda read the tutorial a little better) to pry apart the 2 halves

Comment

so in its current state you cannot get it to function right?

Comment

that is correct, although i believe this is only because i do not know enough about the internals of the screen... right now the two halves are detached, the board is detached from the read half and the lcd is detached from the front half, and the main ribbon cable linking the screen to the board is detached in both places

Comment

DOES THIS UNIT WORK??? it sounds like you messed it up and now it doesnt work and your trying ot sell an oversized paperwieght for an outragous price. tell us what you did before you sold it and some pics and I am very interested in buying this but not for 130 though.

Comment

ok well this started getting a little messed up in my car, and from my readings at these forums i know some of the wiring can become loose inside, and that is exactly how it was acting... so i took it apart, and i detached the main ribbon cable, but i was unable to get it reseated correctly... and here i am, i believe this unit works, there is no reason it shouldnt ive only had it for 3 monthes and only been using it for 2

i believe it works, but i am unable to everything back together correctly in order to see if it works.

and also if u saw, i said "make an offer" meaning whatever you're willing to pay

Comment

Ok guys... sorry, but Armen from digitalww contacted me and offered to help... and thats what im gonna do

thanks for the offers

oh and ARMEN, i'm trying to PM but it says your message box is full

Comment

You guy
                              -Jesus- King of Kings Lord of Lords

Comment

Working...
                              X