Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: UK 2001 1.6 16V Renualt megane coupe + CarPC!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: UK 2001 1.6 16V Renualt megane coupe + CarPC!

Bored with car now,
    anyone fancy a 1.6 16V silver beauty??

Pics to follow - full leather interior, standard alloys, Car PC setup 20GB hdd, GPS, touchscreen, bluetooth, keyboard, mic, 512MB usb pen, come with all software ready to go, carnetix, and amp all wired up.
    elec windows and mirrors, 60K on the clock, reclining seats, tilt steering wheel, tinted rear windows, one previous owner, will deliver within UK, no exports.

ŁOffers

Nick

Originally posted by OriginalNick2
    anyone fancy a 1.6 16V silver beauty??
    Only 16? I'd need at least 17 or 18...

Seriously, why do folks w/4-cylinder cars insist on showing off that they have a 16-valve engine? Do we really expect them to have gotten the "economy" 3.14159-valve?

Comment

Originally posted by rubicon
      Only 16? I'd need at least 17 or 18...

Seriously, why do folks w/4-cylinder cars insist on showing off that they have a 16-valve engine? Do we really expect them to have gotten the "economy" 3.14159-valve?
      The reason people in the UK list that the car is a 16V is up to a few years ago a lot of cars were stil available in 8V variants but the 16V are more desirable as they are newer engine designs and are often slightly more powerful and quieter.

Did you not read Frodos post about making comments on peoples for sale stuff? http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=43664

Comment

exactly - didn't you read this bit either: "UK" ...... no? well **** off then.

ps cheers andy

Comment

Originally posted by OriginalNick2
          no? well **** off then.

I only have an 8V - better hadn't try and sell that on here, imagine what poeple will say!

Comment

If you do decide to split I'm sure I could take some of the carpc bits off your hands. I'm UK too.

Comment

Nick, you've only had it running a few weeks! What are your plans next? new car with moulded in screen?

Comment

"Family car"............Grrrrrrrrrrr. with PC!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Scouse Monkey

I only have an 8V - better hadn't try and sell that on here, imagine what poeple will say!

mix it up by accident!!! V8 should get it sold to some UK based american chump :P

I seem to be back, sorry....
                  Cat
                  Woot, or something.
                  Epia M10000 (less rubbish than the 800) :: LCD touchscreen
                  GPS :: 80G drive :: Not enough ram... Never enough..

Comment

Catlain - im in Manchester - sure you dont want one of these? if you buy it today you get a load of free snow!!

Comment

Hurry up with the pics!
                      A calm approach in a troubled world...
                      http://www.inside-guide.co.uk/CarPC

CONSOLE_RR Project in progress...
                      DC UK Forum

Comment

aint goin outside!! Have you seen it!! everything white! will take one from bedroom window....

Comment

you're not *that* keen to sell this car are you? :P

wouldn;t autotrader be a better bet?
                          Cat
                          Woot, or something.
                          Epia M10000 (less rubbish than the 800) :: LCD touchscreen
                          GPS :: 80G drive :: Not enough ram... Never enough..

Comment

pics

and if there are any half naked reflection on there dont worry.... i just got out the shower ITS MY DAY OFF ALRIGHT!???

checked: photos are safe!
                            Attached Files

Comment

yeah but no one in autotrader would understand the Carputer....

Has anyone sold car and carputer to someone who knows nothing about CarPC's - can;t imagine a dealer being too impressed if i tried to trade it in....

Comment

Working...
                              X