Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS...custom fiberglassed 7" touchscreen starvision in center console(01-05 civic)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS...custom fiberglassed 7" touchscreen starvision in center console(01-05 civic)

Hey everyone, ok i have this screen in my car, its a 7" starvision touchscreen lcd with inputs from 2 rca's and 1 for computer. This has worked great for me but I think im going to try to fiberglass a huge screen in the console now . The whole thing comes with the screen, everything that originally came with the screen(stand, box instructions, ect) and the center console, excluding the knobs. Heres a pic of the screen, if you want more info on this or want more pics then email me, I moded the console a little since I took the pics(looks better) Im looking to get at least 350+shipping for all of this. Email me at [email protected] if you have more questions, I check my email everyday.

http://www.7thgencivic.com/forums/at...chmentid=42285

Comment

Ill trade for a copy of Visual Studio .net 2003 Pro.
      Quick! To the Popemobile!

Comment

Originally posted by BiohazrD
        Ill trade for a copy of Visual Studio .net 2003 Pro.
        Ummmm no thanks.

Comment

How much for the 7"?
          B-52 Crew Chief

What do the wings do again??

E_Vectra, 60GB, 256MB RAM, 7" DYNAMIX TS, FLEX USB KEYBOARD, CD ROM, Dlink USB Radio

Comment

If you part it out, I'll take the console for my Xenarc.. BTW, props on the good job there and it's more reassuring knowing that I don't have to relocate too many climate controls!
            My Car: Audi A4 1.8tQ

Project Audi
            Parts: [--------|--] -> 80%
            Install: [|----------] -> 0%

Comment

Originally posted by BartTN
              How much for the 7"?
              Not selling it seperatly, but bought the screen alone for $280.

Comment

alright just finished messing with the screen a little, heres how it looks now. Askinf for $300 shipped without buttons(ones with blue leds) and $350 shipped with all the buttons and knobs. BTW if you want to buy it with the buttons then I just want to let you know that the left button on the bottom doesnt work(not ac or defrost...the one beside those).

Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                X