FS: P2 Mobo processor and RAM

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: P2 Mobo processor and RAM

i have an old motherboard its pentium 2...the processor is included its 400 mhz..also included is 2 sticks of ram..128 and 32. this board has onboard sound and an agp slot and the vga card is included..its been hotglued down nice and sturdy..if you want to change cards you can easily peel the hot glue off and reinstall new card.it has 5 pci slots. the original power button is included..i will also include a power supply(not dc to dc) its 300 watt ..all this setup need to become a low budget carputer is a hard drive ..if you want a fullsize cdrom or cdrw at no extra charge let me know which one you want. IM ASKING 60 plus shipping for this whole setup thanks! theres also a floppy drive..if you want it its free with purchase...
    Attached Files
    i got dat ***** sittin on 22s! SUPERMAN EDITION!

ill include the 2nd rom drive for free! so you get a cdrom and a cdrw drive with this! i need some extra cash and most of this stuff is brand new! ie: memory and power supply.....

Comment

this is a cheap alternative to an expensive carputer...just add a hard drive and your ready to go! i need the cash...lets move this deal! SOMEONE INTERESTED??i will take a trade for something worth it!?

Comment

Comment

are you kidding? calm down.

I think alot of people here (the kinda people who build carputers), have stuff like that lying around. maybe try ebay if you really need cash?
          Cheap Laptop, great for Carputer!

Comment

youd be surprised how many people dont need a pentium4 or fast cpu...some just want mp3 playback..you honestly think 60 bucks is too much?? its a whole setup..please dont give negative comment..im not doing anything wrong..if no one wants it no one will buy it..i tried seperating it but no luck..everything is included..all they need is harddrive screen and inverter. so please if its not about a purchase keep the comment to yourself...plsu ebay will charge me 10 bucks just to list something for 50 or 60 bucks? i hardly think its fair..nothing wrong with this stuff.

Comment

ill drop price to 50 plus ship

Comment

Originally posted by EsKALad
                youd be surprised how many people dont need a pentium4 or fast cpu...some just want mp3 playback..you honestly think 60 bucks is too much?? its a whole setup..please dont give negative comment..im not doing anything wrong..if no one wants it no one will buy it..i tried seperating it but no luck..everything is included..all they need is harddrive screen and inverter. so please if its not about a purchase keep the comment to yourself...plsu ebay will charge me 10 bucks just to list something for 50 or 60 bucks? i hardly think its fair..nothing wrong with this stuff.

I didnt mean to be negative, i certainly wasnt downing your product, more that you had posted 4 times about it in less than 12 hours.

Ebay listing fees are almost always under $1.00, even with a reserve. And you could do it as a 3 day auction. Just a thought.
                Cheap Laptop, great for Carputer!

Comment

lol to list is more than a dollar trust me..i sell on ebay alot..this isnt worth the effort to put on ebay..listing fees will run atleast 5 dollars and than theres final value fees than paypal fees than shipping fees and OMG lol too much headache thinking about it....4 posts within 12 hours cuz im bored out of my skull....sorry for that..goodnight everyone.

Comment

bump...any offers?

Comment

ill take 40 for everything! plus shipping

Comment

Free Bump... That is more CPU than I use on my current system, Plenty of cycles for Music, GPS and more.
                        TruckinMP3
                        D201GLY2, DC-DC power, 3.5 inch SATA

Yes, you should search... and Yes, It has been covered before!

Read the FAQ!

Comment

will either drive read DVDs?

Comment

um no they are a cd rom and cdrw rom drives...sorry.

Comment

bump

Comment

Working...
                              X