WTB: NON-motorized in dash housing, flip out housing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB: NON-motorized in dash housing, flip out housing

If anyone has the pull out screen housing from digitalww.com,I would love to buy it. They are out of stock right now and I can't get an answer on how long till they will be available. I just want the housing, not the screen in it.
    thanks
    Round VIII - [IIIIIIIIII] 30% Have some parts for 300zx Sema car I don't own yet. Will have 10.4" & 7" screen, and more then you can believe. Will add updates to cleancustoms.com, will be sweet. My car is still same, but might change.

Hi,

I actually have 2 that I would be willing to sell.

The first one I bought off of ebay. It had already been modified to fit a screen in it. Since I am really anal, I wanted it to be perfect so I bought another one from Armen, and shelved the first one.

The second one I have is in nearly pristine condition, except that I had to file a bit of the retainer that holds the screen at the top to filt my Lilliput. I have not finished it yet, and I saw the new motorized housing made just for Lillie's. I ordered one, as It will be a better fit for my car (The shifter would have hit the manual screen if it were not tilted up).

So, if you are interested, let me know.

Shane
    [email protected]

Comment

Does anyone know where the non-motorized housings digitalww.com got theirs from? Are they normally made for something else or were they made specifically for digitallww. Just curious, I know there is a screen on ebay thats non-motorized that has all the same movemonts, but doesn't look the same.
      Round VIII - [IIIIIIIIII] 30% Have some parts for 300zx Sema car I don't own yet. Will have 10.4" & 7" screen, and more then you can believe. Will add updates to cleancustoms.com, will be sweet. My car is still same, but might change.

Comment

hey Fear This do you have any pics of the unit you bought from ebay?
        肚子笑痛了
        S60 Install

Comment

I asked for the pics myself, even for an ebay name and never got it. I also searched completed auctions and haven't found anyone that has sold an indash that was empty.

Comment

Working...
          X