FS: DWW-7VGT 7" In-dash VGA LCD Monitor

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: DWW-7VGT 7" In-dash VGA LCD Monitor

Selling my in-dash monitor. Finances are unfortunately tight preventing me from finishing my car-pc project. Monitor has never been installed in the car. I have ran it on my desk for testing purposes about 5 times and thats about it. I can provide more detailed pictures if needed. If you have any questions comments or concerns please msg me otherwise here is the ebay auction link.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=5762705296

happy bidding

Migrane
    ... you don't need eyes to see ... you need vision !!!

Dude, you totally jacked Armen's DWW-7VGT page...I'm not sure if he'd like that too much...Just a heads up
    "I'm a dick!"
    "I must seek knowledge and it's bastard son truth" - The State

Comment

Originally posted by migel628
      Dude, you totally jacked Armen's DWW-7VGT page...I'm not sure if he'd like that too much...Just a heads up
      Thanks for the heads up. Dont really see what the big deal is. Product is described as it is on the page on his website with comments relevant to the sale. He makes a very good product and in no way am I trying to state otherwise. Again dont really see how relaying the same information and displaying the same pics in a similar format would constitue "jackin" his page. It has been done on this forum countless times (pics, links, specs). I am very sure that Armen has the foresight to realise that this has really no bad intent but on the contrary is more advertising for a good product.

Migrane

Comment

I was just tossing a heads up your way. Nothing bad, as I've been know to grab pics and such. I was just commenting that you pretty much used his entire DWW-7VGT page. I'm not sure if he copyrighted it or not, but if he did, then it against eBay's TOS to use material you do not own.
        "I'm a dick!"
        "I must seek knowledge and it's bastard son truth" - The State

Comment

Originally posted by migel628
          I was just tossing a heads up your way. Nothing bad, as I've been know to grab pics and such. I was just commenting that you pretty much used his entire DWW-7VGT page. I'm not sure if he copyrighted it or not, but if he did, then it against eBay's TOS to use material you do not own.

I wouldnt see Armen being mad about the design aspect, but the links to pics on his servers.....well i dont know how he'd feel abou that.

But i guess......bump
          Cheap Laptop, great for Carputer!

Comment

Originally posted by jusatry
            I wouldnt see Armen being mad about the design aspect, but the links to pics on his servers.....well i dont know how he'd feel abou that.

But i guess......bump
            Thanks for the bump

Comment

Comment

almost gone

Comment

Working...
                X