FS: OPUS 150 watt DC-DC power Supply

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: OPUS 150 watt DC-DC power Supply

I have a OPUS 150 watt DC-DC power Supply that has been used for 4 hours tops.

I found that for my setup, an inverter was a better plan.

$100 -- PayPal only.

Ryan

If you will ship for free (with USPS, to a P.O. Box) ill take it. Since you're a newbie please let me see an eBay account with some + feedback.
    Quick! To the Popemobile!

Comment

I'll pay $100 + s/h, I just need some sort of verification though. eBay ID with positive feedback would be acceptable.

Please contact me via PM or email - I'm ready to pay ASAP. Thanks!

-HD

Comment

If you would ship to the UK, I'll take it too...can PayPal.

Comment

Originally posted by wh0k
          I have a OPUS 150 watt DC-DC power Supply that has been used for 4 hours tops.

I found that for my setup, an inverter was a better plan.

$100 -- PayPal only.

Ryan
          Ill take it, email me....
          You can still have something if you have nothing

Comment

I got to it first and paid already, now lets hope it shows up. I love this section.
            Round VIII - [IIIIIIIIII] 30% Have some parts for 300zx Sema car I don't own yet. Will have 10.4" & 7" screen, and more then you can believe. Will add updates to cleancustoms.com, will be sweet. My car is still same, but might change.

Comment

sounds like a SCAM. I hope not but it smells funny.
              Go on and do it, do it, Do it 'til you're satisfied,
              Whatever it is, do it, Do it 'til you're satisfied.

CarPc progress |OOOOXCOOOO| 57%

Comment

Screw you guys, I had first post.

Edit: However, the fact that he has yet to reply to any PM's or the posts makes me think something fell through.

Comment

I paid through paypal, and as goods, so I am protected at the very least. Thats why I put it on the thread, to see if anyone else bought it too.

Originally posted by BiohazrD
                  Screw you guys, I had first post.

Edit: However, the fact that he has yet to reply to any PM's or the posts makes me think something fell through.
                  You Texas people always want to complain. There is a place off of fry road called katy kar audio that sells vga screens, t-views for $190 cash. I was there yesterday. The screen was actually nice too.
                  Round VIII - [IIIIIIIIII] 30% Have some parts for 300zx Sema car I don't own yet. Will have 10.4" & 7" screen, and more then you can believe. Will add updates to cleancustoms.com, will be sweet. My car is still same, but might change.

Comment

Originally posted by clean customs
                    I paid through paypal, and as goods, so I am protected at the very least. Thats why I put it on the thread, to see if anyone else bought it too.

You Texas people always want to complain. There is a place off of fry road called katy kar audio that sells vga screens, t-views for $190 cash. I was there yesterday. The screen was actually nice too.

I know that place, they have touchscreens?

Comment

Originally posted by clean customs

And thats really bull**** as I posted for it first.

Comment

And thats really bull**** as I posted for it first.

Did you PM first?
                        Cheap Laptop, great for Carputer!

Comment

I have a feeling no one has heard from this guy, including clean_customs. CC probably just sent this dude $ without hearing from his first.

-HD

Comment

Originally posted by hd54321
                            I have a feeling no one has heard from this guy, including clean_customs. CC probably just sent this dude $ without hearing from his first.

-HD
                            Give me a little credit here homie. I offered him $115 to beat out everyone, and he replied back. His paypal.com account has a long history, so its not like he has a new account. Don't get me wrong, that doesn't mean crap. But when I sent the PM, it took 2 days to get back to me. Im going to give the benefit of the doubt until I try to turn the computer on and it doesn't have any power.

Comment

I know that place, they have touchscreens?
                              Yea, call ahead though because I found them on ebay, saw they were in Houston, and they went and got one from the wherehouse. They are actually really nice, cases don't look as good, but the picture is nice. Two aux inputs plus the VGA and USB. Its actually the same software that comes with the lilliput.
                              He had them on ebay for $199, but I bought two from him for $380.

Heres the link to it on ebay.
                              http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...category=38650

Comment

Working...
                              X