FS: Dim BU-303 USB GPS Receiver

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Dim BU-303 USB GPS Receiver

I received this GPS in working condition, and never used it. I had it all set up in my car ready to be used, and it just went dim. People say all you have to do is open it, but I already bought myself a Rikaline. I'm sure it's an easy fix for someone. I put it on here awhile go, and it got deleted. I'm asking $27 shipped for it.

so the gps doesnt work at all or it works and the lil light on the side is dim.... Please explain further.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ8501
      so the gps doesnt work at all or it works and the lil light on the side is dim.... Please explain further.
      I think when the light goes the receiver goes, but there was a thread about opening it and putting a battery or something in it to make it work. You may want to search.
      Georgia Area Meet Photos

Comment

PM sent.
        2K SVT Lightning, Some things and the usual truck pc, now with slot load dvd rom and ECM Data logging.
        05 Scion xA

Comment

I have two offers on it, and I'm not sure which came first. However, I think green(something) came first Tucson. You can make another offer if you wish.

Comment

BTW I've lost interest in this, I wanted to be able to atleast open it up.
            2K SVT Lightning, Some things and the usual truck pc, now with slot load dvd rom and ECM Data logging.
            05 Scion xA

Comment

Originally posted by KingsDude
              I have two offers on it, and I'm not sure which came first. However, I think green(something) came first Tucson. You can make another offer if you wish.

now I'll do $27, and what do you mean you can't open it

Comment

Working...
              X