WANTED: Front of a Lilliput Screen!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WANTED: Front of a Lilliput Screen!!!

I'm in need of the front housing of a 7" Lilliput touchscreen monitor. I screwed the old one while attempting to fabricate a custom bezel. It will have to be the new model of the Lilliput and include the buttons. At this point I am willing to pay a great deal just for the front of the screen, so don't hesitate to make some money here. PM me if you have one. Thanks
    Attached Files
    Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy Benjamin Franklin

Well, I guess it is almost impossible to purchase the housing to the new Lilliput 7". I contacted Lilliput directly and got some encouraging e-mails, but when it came time to do the business, they fed me some bull**** and rejected me:

First reply from Lilliput:
    Thank you for your attention and inquiry.

Would you like to purchase the housing and buttons of 629GL-70NP/C/T? It's $5.00/pc. Could you change the housing and buttons by yourself? Are there any models which meet your requirement? Please feel free to visit our another website, www.newision.com , Thank you. Is it possible that we send it with your next order?

I look forward to your early comment.

Thanks & Best Regards
    May Tiu
    International Marketing Representative

Second reply:
    Dear Derek,

Sorry, we could not do this business. It's not a simple work to change the housing, I confirmed with our engineer this morning.

Best Regards
    May Tiu

Since then, I have tried contacting authorized dealers and resellers to try and purchase the housing with no luck so far. If anyone is planning a custom fabrication with a new Lilliput and can spare the front housing and buttons, I will pay $40. If nobody was it, this monitor will likely go up for sale soon.
    Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy Benjamin Franklin

Comment

did you try asking digitalWW. I got extra buttons from them, but it was for the older lilliput. I know they have the housing for the older lcds and they might have some for the new ones.
      Installed
      Asus A7N8X-VM - AMD Mobile Athlon 2400
      512 Ram - 60GB HD - Opus 150w
      Lilliput 7" - Rikaline 6010
      [00000000000001100010-] 98% Completed

Check Out My Install!!!

Comment

Working...
      X