Bunch of stuff F/s

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bunch of stuff F/s

p2 266 slot a? with Gateway Mobo. Machine was a G266 (yeah cleaver model number) $20 and shipping
    p2 300 slot a? Chip only $10 and shipping
    P2 450 slot a? chip and AT board (have to check on the board think it's a 440bx) $20 and shipping
    Intel 440BX board $15 and shipping
    P3 733 chip Socket 370 256k cache(was erroring on the Asus board it was on for 3 years, might be bad but does post and install) $7 shipped
    Celeron 600 chip socket 370 128k cache $7 shipped
    Couple sticks of PC 133 (need to check will post what they are tomorrow)
    Itps and Mini-box 200-v dc/dc powersupply $70 shipped
    I'm pretty firm on the prices. PM if interested. "Dude I'll give you $0.50 shipped" will be ignored.
    Paypal pretty much is the only form of payment.
    INTL sales will be a last resort I'd perfer it be in the states. Or I'll trade all this stuff for a New M10000 or M2 10000.
    2K SVT Lightning, Some things and the usual truck pc, now with slot load dvd rom and ECM Data logging.
    05 Scion xA

i am interested in the pc 133 memory, what are the sizes and prices?
    www.cardomain.com/id/ptcruizn

Comment

I think I've got 2 64 meg sticks (I'd say $9 each shipped) and a 128 meg stick ($16 shipped), I believe I've alo got a stick of pc100 (128mb)as well same thing $16 shipped. I was at a LAN game all last night so I didn't get a chance to check, let me look tonight and I'll give an update. I think I've even got some 32 megers! Great for table leveling!.
      Oh I've also got a 10 inch touch screen, screen only no controller. It used to be an AOL anywhere device made by Gateway. Ran off a CF and came with a 128 Sodimm. I've got 1 complete and working and 1 screen CF and board only. Supposedly there is no video in because it's on the motherboard but there has got to be a hack somewhere for it. I'll also take pics of this stuff as well.
      Stuff not sold by the 13th will be put on ebay the 15th.
      2K SVT Lightning, Some things and the usual truck pc, now with slot load dvd rom and ECM Data logging.
      05 Scion xA

Comment

i wanan c the 10 inch screen thing ur talkin bout :-D

Comment

I'll get pictures. Some people have done hacks to add a HD, upped the ran and put Linux and Windows on it. It's not a bad set up though the proc is only about 200mghtz I think. It's got built in sound, IR, touch, Nic and modem (Nic requires some card that someones supposed to bring me) These devices cost over a grand to produce. I was going to mess with it but have since kinda given up. The 10 inch parts screen would come with CF, Ram, Mobo, Screen and touch pannel.
          05 Scion xA

Comment

Working...
          X