No announcement yet.

WTT Bass/Guitar Stuff for Carputer Stuff

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTT Bass/Guitar Stuff for Carputer Stuff

This might sound lame, but I have some bass equipment laying around I'd like to turn into cash:

Crate 2x15" Bass Cabinet - $250 + shipping or see below
    Peavy DeltaBass Head (150 watts) - $150 + shipping
    Boss Bass Distortion Pedal - $40 + shipping
    DOD Envelope Filter Auto-Wah pedal - $20 + shipping
    Dunlop Crybaby Wah pedal - SOLD

Also have:
    - 4 Stock 16" Wheels from a 2000 Dodge Ram 1500 Single Cab (+ spare wheel) - $125 + shipping for all 5
    - Stock motor/trans from an 88 honda civic (220k manual runs good) - $100 you pick it up (AZ)
    - Pioneer Premier DEH-P4500MP Deck - CD Changer controls, front and rear preamp outs - SOLD
    - Infinity Reference 6.5" Components - $80 + shipping
    - Sony CD Deck, LCD doesn't work, has remote, works - $10 + shipping
    - Custom center seat 12" sub box for Dodge Ram (98-01) - $120 + shipping

Sorry, have lots of crap...I'll email pics of anything you're interested in.

UPDATE: I sold a few things locally, and picked up my screen and hd off ebay last night, so looking for just cash on the rest of the stuff.

bump for finding more stuff to sell!

What kind of Sony player is it?
        1994 Acura Integra GSR (Bone Stock)
        Alpine CVA-1005
        Alpine DVA-5205
        Dreamcast - MP3, MPEG and Games
        JBL DA1002-90
        10" Soundstream Tarantula T2-10
        Wiring by neema12

I got 2 ITPS sequencers, pw-200m power supply, pw-70 power supply, a slim to IDE adapter, a 5 1/4 10gig hard drive, and a mint condition lilliput 7" housing.

anything on that list you want to put towards that bass head or the dunlop wah let me know.

Not sure on the model of the sony, I'll grab it tonight and post it tomorrow. Also snapping some pics tonight if anybody wants something in particular.

Bump for fellow musician trying to get rid of some gear for carputer items!
              2000 Sunfire build 100%, or is it ever really 100%?

Bump for selling some stuff, cash only on the rest, picked up all my parts on ebay.

I'm going to cut your balls off so you don't infect the rest of the world!!!