Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broken 42" plasma

Hello all fellow members,

I hope I dont **** anyone off by posting this here but considering the nature of the item I thought it a good idear.

I have a 42" plasma TV aprox 2 years old. It branded as a cornea and supposedly manufactured by LG (glass) and zenith (components). Anywho the thing was on one minute and the screen blacked out the next.

I took it to a repair shop that charged me $75 to tell me the power supply was shot. They were in the process of tracking one down but I took the opportunity to upgrade to a high def plasma.

I never found out how much a power supply would cost, and would not guarantee that fixes the problem, but I would like to sell the TV as is to someone that may know how to fix or whatever, maybe use it for parts. I know the glass is very expensive on plasmas.

I would like to get $250 for it, which includes a table top stand and the wall mount. I would like to dig up my receipt for the wall mount because i probably paid more than what Im asking just for that. Its pretty flush and the tv is less than 3" thick.

Dont know about shipping, I have the box and packing material from the new TV and also have a UPS account at work, I just dont know if they handle that size box. If anyone is interested please let me know before I head to Fleebay.

robcuenca at hotmail dot com, located in cape coral, southwest florida

I'm interested...dibs
    do you have any pics, and a link for it?
    1992 z71 Chevy

Comment

I got second dibs. Waiting for info...

Comment

pics! :-P

Comment

here are some pics for you...

heres a current price for the unit, im surprised its not discontinued, i paid over $4k for it...

http://gallery.bcentral.com/GID12756...a-Display.aspx
          Attached Files

Comment

http://forum.ecoustics.com/bbs/messages/2/510.html

http://www.corneasystems.com/mp4200.php

http://salestores2.com/mp4200.html a better price for a new one!

Comment

inputs pic
              Attached Files

Comment

if the 2 guys dont push through, i got 3rd dibs!

if the 2 guys dont push through, i got 3rd dibs!, i have cash on hand. so lemme know

Comment

pm sent...Its Mine
                  1992 z71 Chevy

Comment

are either of you in florida for pickup? im not sure its worth shipping, but will check, however would prefer pickup

Comment

If I didn't just spend so much cash on my car and knew it could be fixed I'd come pick it up from you.
                      C134, EPIA M10000, 512mb, M1-ATX, DWW-700H, Seagate 40GB, Panasonic DVD/CDRW
                      Alpine ERE-180 EQ

Comment

Originally posted by robc
                        are either of you in florida for pickup? im not sure its worth shipping, but will check, however would prefer pickup
                        I Just checked on shipping, via fed ex is $97.00
                        I'll take it for that
                        1992 z71 Chevy

Comment

i can come pick it up. this thursday with cash let me know

Comment

i emailed you right after u post this deal and u didnt respond to my email

Comment

Originally posted by kickercivic1
                              i emailed you right after u post this deal and u didnt respond to my email
                              seems like you have a Florida buyer...its up to you!
                              1992 z71 Chevy

Comment

Working...
                              X