8" Lilliput lcd

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 8" Lilliput lcd

I have an 8" Lilliput touchscreen for sale, but without the controller. The casing is included. The only thing that is wrong with it is that the ribbon cable clip is broken and it probably needs a new cable too. This is good for anyone who needs to replace the touchscreen. Msg me if anyone is interested. thanks

Post a price please. Forum rules.

Comment

might be interested put up a price

Comment

price

im asking $100.00 with free shipping. This consists of the 8" lilliput lcd touchscreen (this is just the lcd part, not the controller), the lilliput casing complete with buttons, remote control, cigarette power supply, regular power supply.

The only thing wrong with this is that the clip on the back of the lcd is broken off. I dont have the clip.

Comment

r u tlaking about the VGA controler? will it run witout it if i can fix the clip?

Comment

re

the screen worked fine until i broke the clip. Now i cant test it because the ribbon cable wont sit properly without the clip....and yes i was talking about the vga controller, which is not included.

Comment

so the screen will work witout the vga controler right? if i got the ribbon to seat

Comment

yes theoretically. But i wouldn't pay 100 bucks for it
                -Jesus- King of Kings Lord of Lords

Comment

my birthday is coming up tonyfirebird22 ;-) ;-) ;-)

Comment

Working...
                  X