X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB: pc100 Ram or trade

I am willing to trade or buy.

I need 2GB of PC100 SDRAM non EDO ram.

I need 4 sticks 512MB preferible match but not nesserary.
    or
    would also take 4 sticks of 256MB.
    too early to tell

i got 4 sticks of 128's 3 are pc100 and 1 is pc 133 u want that?

Comment

Originally posted by xdjxklusivex
      i got 4 sticks of 128's 3 are pc100 and 1 is pc 133 u want that?

nothing smaller than 256MB and it has to be PC100, sorry guy.
      too early to tell

Comment

:-P ayt a friend of mine might have some- if u dont mind me askin why 2gigs of pc100?

Comment

Originally posted by xdjxklusivex
          :-P ayt a friend of mine might have some- if u dont mind me askin why 2gigs of pc100?

I am building a server with a Intel L440GX+ motherboard it only supports PC100 2 gigs.
          too early to tell

Comment

oh nice nice

Comment

Just fyi... pc133 is backwards compatible to anything lower... its just the maximum fsb rating of the memory, i.e. it'll work where pc66, and pc100 are needed, simply at a slower clockspeed that it is capable of.

Cheers.

Comment

you might want to check out pricewatch.com i think they were selling 512 sticks for $40 a pop

Comment

Originally posted by Fusion-One
                  Just fyi... pc133 is backwards compatible to anything lower... its just the maximum fsb rating of the memory, i.e. it'll work where pc66, and pc100 are needed, simply at a slower clockspeed that it is capable of.

Cheers.

tried it already I have 1GB of PC133 I keep getting halt errors but when I use PC100 it runs fine.
                  too early to tell

Comment

tried turning the spd settings down? pop a stick of sdram that works in, and see what it sets the timings to, pop the pc133 in, and set it to the same timings.. if you're getting errors, then something is awry.. pc133 is just pc100 with more leniancy for timings.. just like pc150 is just really, really good pc133 with a different sticker.

Comment

majority of pc133 that are recently produced are no longer backwards compatable with pc100

Comment

Working...
                      X