FS: 512 MB Secure Digital Card

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: 512 MB Secure Digital Card

512 MB Secure Digital card as decribed by title. Its a PNY.

On ebay

bump for "come on!"

Comment

I'll givr you 20 bucks for it if it doesn't go on ebay.

i would rather pay 9 bucks more for a bran new one
      -Jesus- King of Kings Lord of Lords

Comment

who cares if its new...i'd do 30 + shipping.

Comment

Can you give any details? Specifically read/write speeds. Is there a part number so I can comfirm what speed it should be?

I have 2 brands of 256MB cards (HP and SanDisk). There is a big difference beteen the two (HP is a ton faster). Some newer ones may be even twice as fast as my HP cards.

I can get a new SanDisk (that is probably just as slow as my old one) from Newegg for <$41 shipped.

Comment

Originally posted by screwmesa
            Who do you think cares. I freekin care. why would i buy some used card with no warrently when i can buy one bran new for just a little more. THese things don't have unlimited write cycles

I am not threadcrappping here, i am just being honest and reasonable. If you can sell it for 30 bucks by all means go for it dude. But i wouldn't.

My offer still stands

Comment

Originally posted by antimatter
              Who do you think cares. I freekin care. why would i buy some used card with no warrently when i can buy one bran new for just a little more. THese things don't have unlimited write cycles

I am not threadcrappping here, i am just being honest and reasonable. If you can sell it for 30 bucks by all means go for it dude. But i wouldn't.

My offer still stands
              Totally agree...

Comment

who cares if its new...
                I found that statement a bit strange also. As Antimatter pointed out, there is a limited number of write cycles, and you didn't even mention how it was being used during those 3 months.

Comment

let me be more clear, it doens't matter that it has been used, sinceI wrote 300 megs of music to it at one time and have used those files, never wrote anything else or deleted anything.

Comment

Mfg Part #: P-SD512-RF3

Comment

let me be more clear, it doens't matter that it has been used, sinceI wrote 300 megs of music to it at one time and have used those files, never wrote anything else or deleted anything.
                      Well now you didn't say that in the first place now did you.

Comment

take your own advice.

If you would have said that you only wrote to it once in six months i wouldn't have persued

By making a comment like "who cares if it is new" you are disregaurding my concerns. You can obviously tell that i was concerned by my follow up post.

Cheers and good luck

Comment

Internet killed salesmanship?

Without being a cock, can I get you to benchmark the card with Sandra 2005, or another benchmark of your choice (as long as it's freeware)?

Comment

I would ecar, but I used this card with my cell phone, and I just sold that. It was used as my reader for the card.

Comment

Working...
                            X