Need a 6" or less TFTLCD with 31pin Hirose connector

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a 6" or less TFTLCD with 31pin Hirose connector

Hey frineds i need a 6"or less TFT LCD screen with 31pin hirose connector..

I have a 8.4new TFT LCD touch screen if you wanna trade its fine with me .. mail me if you have one wat i want.

Mastero

Whats the model of that 8.4In TFT screen?
    Is it operational? what condition?
    Fosgate

System Comp V3 - In progress.
    Low power MB with C7 CPU, DC-DC PSU, car ECU link, USB TV, GPS, 7" TFT, Wireless, Voice.

Comment

hey fosgate its brand new just got it from Allen yeah the guy on this forum but its to big for the car its a compaq LCD its with its paking

why do you ask you have a 6" or less for trade?

Mastero

Comment

Yep i do have 6" TFT Sharp LCD screen which i could swap with you.
        But before we get into it let me ask you few qusetions
        Is it just the LCD panel or whole alot (like controller and everything)?
        Can you connect it to VGA or some other signal source?
        Does touch screen has a controller?

Thanks dude

[ 01-20-2002: Message edited by: Fosgate ]
        Fosgate

Low power MB with C7 CPU, DC-DC PSU, car ECU link, USB TV, GPS, 7" TFT, Wireless, Voice.

Comment

hey fosgate the lcd has a total kit VGA to LCD but wats with yours 6" screen how does that work ?

Mastero

Comment

The LCD screen i have is the SHARP model they used to sell them in EIO i think.
            It has 31 pin hirose connector that can connect to controller also it can run of NTSC Signal. There is also a circut you can make that will connect to your VGA port.
            LCD screen comes with inverter and everything i was thinking to make it a small display with Brightnes/contrast/controls but never had time to do it...
            Fosgate

Comment

Working...
            X