Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

5-inch LCD Flip Monitor With Audio and other misc stuff.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5-inch LCD Flip Monitor With Audio and other misc stuff.

This unit is from Parts Express. Workd great for a screen for Mp3's and such. I tested it watching a few minutes of a DVD also. Looks very nice. Winamp in Double mode looks awesome as well.

I went to a 8.4" Touch Screen, and I also have a 7"W LCD that I use in my setup.

Unit has only been used when in the house testing it. I have the Cigarette adapter and everything that comes with it as well.

Check out more specs at Parts Express Site. http://www.partsexpress.com/Tech/205-060.html
    $150

Also for sale, somewhat unrelated to this site is a Compaq Ipaq Internet Appliance. Have only tested it and it works well.
    $100 bucks.

Also for sale, GDock (All in one USB Hub for G3/G4. Part number G-Dock. Two apple serial ports, PC Printer port, and two USB ports. It also has space to pop in a floppy drive or Zip drive. It looks something like this one http://www.compucable.com/image/GDock2_G4.jpg. That is the new Gdock2. It has more ports on it, but the shape and size is the same.
    $100 Bucks

Also have a Macintish Multiple Monitor/ADB sharing Box (Build in on the fly) 3 way switch
    $25 brand new

email me with any questions.

[email protected]

You will have to pay shipping, but I will only charge you the exact rate.

Nathan

No reasonable offer refused

No reasonable offer refused!!

Any bites??

This also for sale:

FOR SALE:

Two (2) **BRAND NEW** Sierra Wireless AirCard 510's - SprintPCS Wireless Web Modems

Provides wireless connections for your mobile computing device with out having to use a SprintPCS Phone.

This kit is for use with:
    Windows 95, 98, 2000. (have not tested on XP)
    Windows device with a PC CardSlot
    This will work with an Compaq iPAQ as well. Thats what I had planned on using these for. I ended up using a cable to connect to my phone instead, since I would need a large expansion pack for the pocketPC, which would make it not much of a POCKET PC anymore!

Card is a Type II PCMCIA Card

AirCard 510 by Sierra Wireless:
    Atenna retracts for easy use and quick, secure storage. No phone or cable required. Enables e-mail, Internet or corporate network access via the Sprint PCS Wireless Web.

CD-ROM
    contains Water software by Sierra Wireless to manage your connections

SKU on this is 510PCS

Here it is on SprintPCS's Site:
    http://www1.sprintpcs.com/explore/Ph...1%202579424862

Comment

That AirCard would be nice, but I dont have the PCMCIA jacket for my Ipaq and I dont have any PCMCIA slots on my MP3car computer. If I could those for cheap I would think about it.

Comment

make offer

make offer on the aircards young man and they will probably be yours. No reasonable offer refused!

nathan

Comment

you've got mail....

~mike
          Single Member of the "1000 Post and No MP3 Car" Club
          PROJECT ON INDEFINATE HOLD... BOUGHT A HOUSE
          2000 Cavalier Z24 [###-------] Only 30% Done ... Still

Comment

Working...
          X