Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS 10.4 touchscreen for sale with housing if you own a 4runner also sony cdx-m750

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS 10.4 touchscreen for sale with housing if you own a 4runner also sony cdx-m750

I purchased this touchscreen off of ebay 5 months ago. I have since built a custom enclosure that replaces the toyota 4runner factory center dash(double din radio and cig lighter relocated). Very Pimp. Looks factory installed. I have spent many hours and is professional quality since I have worked at Custom Car Stereo in Charleston. I would like to get $260 for the screen and if you would like the enclosure email for picture. Will fit 4runners 90-95. I'm also selling a Sony cdx-m750 with a 10 disk cd changer. This sony unit is packed full of features. Would like to get $350 for the package. New last year.

Charles

[ 02-18-2002: Message edited by: chuck95 ]

OMG, check the date of this thread (2/02). Plus the user has not visited the site since 10/04.
    ODYSSEY

Originally posted by Tidder
    Hey, as long as it's not any particular race I'm offending, I can stand to be a pedophile.
    All information expressed in this post is my opinion, and should not be regarded as a statement of fact.
    Digital-Car UK|

(\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Comment

Thank's!!!

I'm new to this stuff. I look pretty dumb! Hu? But if that's you in the pic. OMG WOW your totaly "BEAUTIFULL"!!!!!!!!!!!! Like Italian guy's from Brooklynn, N.Y. ???????????????????

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin4Runner
        I'm new to this stuff. I look pretty dumb! Hu? But if that's you in the pic. OMG WOW your totaly "BEAUTIFULL"!!!!!!!!!!!! Like Italian guy's from Brooklynn, N.Y. ???????????????????

lmfao! That's a HE
        2000 Sunfire build 100%, or is it ever really 100%?

Comment

Lmao

Comment

OOP'S!!!! Sorry about that.

Im new to this stuff. As you can see. Did'nt know.....Sorry!

Comment

lmao lol maybe hes in love with me too...am i beautiful??
              i got dat ***** sittin on 22s! SUPERMAN EDITION!

Comment

welcome rockin4runner...you will get used to forums one day!
                Life is as good as you let it be.

-Hook'EM HORNS!-

Comment

ODYSSEY

Originally posted by Tidder
                  Hey, as long as it's not any particular race I'm offending, I can stand to be a pedophile.
                  All information expressed in this post is my opinion, and should not be regarded as a statement of fact.
                  Digital-Car UK|

(\__/)
                  (='.'=)
                  (")_(")

Comment

lol,lol
                    Ampie Case, MPIA M10000, 512MB Ram, 80gig 2.5 HDD, Bluetooth, 7" lilliput w/TS.

Comment

Working...
                    X