Sproggy 2.6 or 2.7 PCB's for $5

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sproggy 2.6 or 2.7 PCB's for $5

hey friends PCB's for sproggys PSU are avilable for USD $5 only shipping included anywhere on planet EARTH.

They are in two model 2.6 & 2.7

MK2.6
    Power good signal is on board.

Mk2.7
    Has room for two max 787 and one 788 or other way.

If any one needs it kindly mail me or checkout my website for further details

Mastero

Originally posted by mastero:
    <STRONG>hey friends PCB's for sproggys PSU are avilable for USD $5 only shipping included anywhere on planet EARTH.
    </STRONG>
    Are these hand made and drilled or do you have a board house?

Jeff
    MPEGBOX - Plexiglass Computer
    www.mpegbox.com

Comment

Hey jeff no its not home made its made by experts and its ready to use.

Comment

Originally posted by mastero:
        <STRONG>Hey jeff no its not home made its made by experts and its ready to use.</STRONG>
        Did you buy a whole bunch of them or something? If I buy one will you tell me where you had them made?
        MPEGBOX - Plexiglass Computer
        www.mpegbox.com

Comment

hey jeff its not that way as you think .. here in Bombay next to my office there is this person who makes these PCB on demand for people with hobby etc... all you have to do is give him a positve (artwork) of your PCB layout and tell him how many PCB you want.

and he makes them for you with holes and all so if you have a artwork and want to make a PCB let me know shall do so.

Hes not a big timer so he makes them cheap.

Mastero

Comment

Don't buy it, mastero is not a good business man, I sent him $25 in a card, and he says he recieved an empty envolope that was not tampered with, with the card still inside, therefore, he has the money, right???

Comment

See my post about mastero: http://www.mp3car.com/cgi-bin/ultima...c&f=4&t=000483
              Jonathan
              JZ CarPC - 1998 Volvo C70
              Shuttle SV-24 Celery 400Mhz 128MB SDRAM 60GB HD DVD, 12.1" VGA TFT LCD, Sproggy/Mastero DC-DC ATX PSU, Mucha ATX shutdown controller, Co-Pilot GPS

Comment

Working...
              X