FS: Slimline slot-load 32x Cdrom w/Imac adapter

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Slimline slot-load 32x Cdrom w/Imac adapter

32x slot-load Cdrom drive model CR-1760-K (made for Panasonic, IIRC) with iMac slot load adapter 820-1050-A. The left side of the IDC shroud broke off, but doesn't affect the functionality any. Tested and working. I'll include a 50-pin Apple SCSI cable that you can modify to use both power and IDE with the drive. I orginally tested it with a key-less IDE cable and a molex to 2-pin power adapter (from a 44-pin to 40-pin IDE adapter) plugged into the right pins.

$35 shipped to the lower 48 US.

Pictures of the drive, adapter, and cable:

Heatware: http://heatware.com/eval.php?id=1322
    Ebay: http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...&userid=tom61a
    Email: tom611()Gmail.com or tom61()sbcglobal.net

Bump.

I would be willing to ship outside the US for additional shipping. Looking for either a PSK-3100 or PSK-3400 keyboard, if you're interested in trading.

Comment

do you have a pic of the front of the drive...
      Pentium 4m 1.5GHz|MB896|Roadie Extreme|XM-Direct|Rikaline 6010|T-View 7"|Streetdeck|160gb Western Digital|1Gb DDR2-533 Ram

Comment

Hmm... I don't have one with the faceplate on. Once I get ahold of a camera again, I'll get some pics of it. The faceplate is a bit oversized, but I figured most of you would remove it anyway for a custom install.

The silvery thing directly above the 24x drive, and under the cardboard, is the slimline drive without the bezel. I was playing with an embedded board in this pic, I was trying to cram an entire PC (minus PS) into a drive bay.

Comment

Dont you think its a bit overpriced?!? Even knowing its in fact without faceplate?

Comment

and replacement faceplates are nearly impossible to find
            -Jesus- King of Kings Lord of Lords

Comment

Originally posted by LagunaICE
              Dont you think its a bit overpriced?!? Even knowing its in fact without faceplate?
              Err, not really. The adapter on the back, as it's designed for iMac slot-DVD drives costs $30 by itself, once you factor in shipping. Price is negotiable, BTW. It does have a faceplate, I just don't have pics of it. I'm without a digital camera right now.

BTW, isn't against the rules to thread crap?

Edit:
              I see now how could think it doesn't have a faceplate. By "I don't have one with the faceplate on." I meant that I don't have a picture of the faceplate on the front.

Comment

Working...
              X