Datalux 10.4 Inch WANTED

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Datalux 10.4 Inch WANTED

I have been looking for a datalux 10.4 inch touchscreen for a long while now. I found this site a few weeks ago and spent almost all my free time reading about what you guys have done. I am interested, but i have a few ideas of my own. In order to get the project started, i would like to get a display.

200 nit model -OR- 500 nit model. Please contact me if you have one, or know where to get one.

Any and all help will help. If i get things going, I believe i will have some ideas and info to post on a few different topics.

Thanks for all the info!
    System in the works:
    Celeron 850 or PIII 933, SB Live! Value into a stock 4 channel amp, ATI vid, 10.4" sharp LCD w/ allen's controller, Elo SW touchscreen overlay and controller, GPS, TV tuner, FW DVD drive, 4 port serial card, and some other stuff....

Loads of ideas.

look here for a datalux 10.4 inch touchscreen web page

web page

web page
    www.sounddomain.com/id/2000mp3ranger

Mp3 player - 10.4 Allbrite Gigabyte GA-71XEH , 700 mgz t-bird , coolmaster fan , 2x 128 ram + 1 512ram , ATI-RAEON RV100 ,on bd sound , Linksys Wireless-B usb network adapter , 20G IBM TRAVELSTAR

Comment

it took me forever to get mine. i was watching ebay every day. i even called the datalux rep. i finally won an auction. mine is used, but still looks pretty good. they are used a lot in cop cars if thats any help. maybe you can try looking for it from that angle
      99.9% complete.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/212327

Comment

I have checked ebay. In fact, i am winning one auction right now, but it has 3 days left. I was the head of an auction for a display that has be, in my view, damaged. The guy attached mounting boards to the back of the display using some kind of epoxy. He keeps wanting a higher price (after a reasonable offer). I guess now he is going to get it.

I have looked for the displays from the police stand point, and it seems they suck them dry before getting rid of them. I would like to find something still pretty bright.

Thanks for your help, still looking!
        System in the works:
        Celeron 850 or PIII 933, SB Live! Value into a stock 4 channel amp, ATI vid, 10.4" sharp LCD w/ allen's controller, Elo SW touchscreen overlay and controller, GPS, TV tuner, FW DVD drive, 4 port serial card, and some other stuff....

Loads of ideas.

Comment

Ebay auction by SuperMatty went through, for me at least. I am still looking for a display though. I was thinking of going with a 500 nit model. Has ANYONE seen the 500 nit model, if so how much are they used?

All help is good.
          System in the works:

Loads of ideas.

Comment

Dude just check e-bay like every so often for a screen. Dexis.com has been putting screens up just like mine for $285 (via buy it now!) and you can snag them up real quick.

Comment

Someone is selling those at eBay virtually daily, be patient and have money, you'll get one. Good luck.
              IEI PSB-4710, 1.5Ghz P4, 1GB RAM, 120GB HDD, Lilliput 8" TS, M2-ATX, BU-353,
              Ikey SL75 keyboard, BT Mini Keyboard, WLAN, EVDO, IC-PCR100 (AM/FM/VHF), HQCT, Centrafuse 1.6...

Comment

Working...
              X