No announcement yet.

FS National Display Systems 12" Screen!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS National Display Systems 12" Screen!

Up for sale, is a National Display Systems 12" Screen. The picture on this screen is absolutely gorgeous. This is the touchscreen model, and the touchscreen is made my elo so it is very accurate. The screen includes everything that is needed to get it up and running. There are no scratches on the screen. It is hard to get a good picture of the screen, and the pictures do not do it justice. I am asking $325. If there are any questions, feel free to post them. Also, if anyone needs additional pictures let me know.
    Attached Files
    Intel P4 2.0 Gigahertz
    512 Megs Of Ram
    Western Digital 60 Gig Hardrive
    DVD/CD-RW Combo Drive
    Coleman Powermate 400/800 Inverter
    Custom Case

what is the model number?

Comment

Originally posted by kickercivic1
      what is the model number?
      The Model Number is: DSE-S12R/I
      Intel P4 2.0 Gigahertz
      512 Megs Of Ram
      DVD/CD-RW Combo Drive
      Custom Case

Comment

Originally posted by emailthis1
        Up for sale, is a National Display Systems 12" Screen. The picture on this screen is absolutely gorgeous. This is the touchscreen model, and the touchscreen is made my elo so it is very accurate. The screen includes everything that is needed to get it up and running. There are no scratches on the screen. It is hard to get a good picture of the screen, and the pictures do not do it justice. I am asking $325. If there are any questions, feel free to post them. Also, if anyone needs additional pictures let me know.
        Also, I forgot to mention the screen casing is made out of I believe stainless steel ensuring its durability. However it would be very easy to remove the screen from the casing and put it in your dash or wherever you need to install it. I am open to offers or possible trades, list what you would be interested in trading.
        Intel P4 2.0 Gigahertz
        512 Megs Of Ram
        DVD/CD-RW Combo Drive
        Custom Case

Comment

Do they have a site so i can look at the specs on this thing?

Comment

Do you have any more info on this screen? I just picked up the 15" model# DSE - X15r/s off of eBay for an unbelievable price. I've emailed National but they won't respond. I'd like to know the type of TS, the brightness of the screen etc.

Does yours have that round three prong power plug? Have you figured out what is + and - yet?

Comment

Originally posted by TimmyM
              Do you have any more info on this screen? I just picked up the 15" model# DSE - X15r/s off of eBay for an unbelievable price. I've emailed National but they won't respond. I'd like to know the type of TS, the brightness of the screen etc.

Does yours have that round three prong power plug? Have you figured out what is + and - yet?

The screen that I have, has the elo touchscreen. The brightness is 300 cd per square inch. The contrast ratio is 200:1. Also, my screen has the three prong power plug, white is positive and black is negative. I think the displays from National are awesome, the only reason I am selling is because of some medical problems in the family and I really need the money.
              Intel P4 2.0 Gigahertz
              512 Megs Of Ram
              DVD/CD-RW Combo Drive
              Custom Case

Comment

I certainly agree with that! The picture is awsome on my 15". These are made for the medical industry. The guy I bought mine from said it was $2500 new. I'm not sure that I would agree with that but it's certainly a well made screen. My case isn't polished like yours, it's painted steel, but other then that it looks to be the same.

I used the ELO drivers and it works fine. I was just courious what type of TS it might be, capacitive, resistive, etc.

Comment

probably 4 wire resistive
                  -Jesus- King of Kings Lord of Lords

Comment

Originally posted by emailthis1
                    Make me an offer, anyone.
                    Intel P4 2.0 Gigahertz
                    512 Megs Of Ram
                    DVD/CD-RW Combo Drive
                    Custom Case

Comment

Working...
                    X