FS: Super mini USB keyboard

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Super mini USB keyboard

For sale is this very lightly used, tiny usb keyboard. This is the keyboard that's been mentioned in previous threads and was made for the Playstation 2 but works in Windows with no drivers needed. Works perfectly, guaranteed not to be DOA. Selling it for $20 shipped.
    Attached Files

do you know if it will work with windows 98???
    My Projects:

Old project
    2000 A4
    http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/show...ight=2000+audi
    New Project
    2006 Montero
    http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/show...6-4x4-swb.html

Comment

I'm not sure. WIN98 SE?

Comment

oh damn. that's one hot little keyboard.... very cool

Comment

it sells for 15 at EB Games brand new

Comment

yeah, but hes packing and shipping it for you......so if your too lazy to find one yourself this aint too bad of a deal
            PC Components:
            Lilliput; XPC/FLEX mobo; 1.7 ghz P4 Mobile;512 DDR; 160 gb HDD; opus 150; slot usb dvd-rw
            My work log

Comment

ive been to 5 different local eb games and on their website. i havent encountered a single one other than here or on ebay. technically he can charge whatever he wants if your not interested in buying dont post. a 5$ lazy charge isnt alot to ask if you have one near you and its even better if you cant get one locally! bump for the guy getting the thread crap

Comment

Originally posted by tastyratz
                ive been to 5 different local eb games and on their website. i havent encountered a single one other than here or on ebay. technically he can charge whatever he wants if your not interested in buying dont post. a 5$ lazy charge isnt alot to ask if you have one near you and its even better if you cant get one locally! bump for the guy getting the thread crap
                I agree - bumppity

Comment

very interested, pm sent

Comment

Working...
                  X