FS: backup camera

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: backup camera

sold!i have a backup camera for sale...its infrared and nightvision. its pretty clear. looks real good. however i dont really have a spot to put it.and i dont wanna drill into my rear hatch. i found a spot for it where its mounted now but i found out the hole i used is there for a reason lol. to lower my spare tire. i never really use the camera anyway. its really clear during the night. works perfectly. all wiring is included. i paid 65 bucks for it when it was on sale. im trying to get 55 shipped.
    i got dat ***** sittin on 22s! SUPERMAN EDITION!

Pics of the camera? In action? Keyhole camera? Viewing angle?
    PowerVoice v1 | NaviVoice Source
    GammaControl v2.4
    SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Comment

i can take pics of it. as far as all the specs on it i dont know lol its the same as the one there was a thread on here about it. the guy paid 170 bucks for it lol

Comment

Originally posted by EsKALad
        i can take pics of it. as far as all the specs on it i dont know lol its the same as the one there was a thread on here about it. the guy paid 170 bucks for it lol
        Well, in that thread, the OP paid $170 for his, but his was the camera with a CCD element in addition to a true 100+ degree angle. It was apparent that the $60 models sold on ebay, though looking the same, use a CMOS element and have a much smaller viewing angle.

If you paid $65 for yours than you probably got the latter model. Anyways, $55 is a good deal - if you have no takers, I'll take it for $40. Let me know.

-HD

Comment

ill let you know. i have a friend who offered me 50 for it so i told him id think about it.

Comment

thanks for clearing it up for me

Comment

Originally posted by hd54321
              Well, in that thread, the OP paid $170 for his, but his was the camera with a CCD element in addition to a true 100+ degree angle. It was apparent that the $60 models sold on ebay, though looking the same, use a CMOS element and have a much smaller viewing angle.

If you paid $65 for yours than you probably got the latter model. Anyways, $55 is a good deal - if you have no takers, I'll take it for $40. Let me know.

-HD
              Don't you mean former?? I'd like to get the latter one
              PowerVoice v1 | NaviVoice Source
              GammaControl v2.4
              SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Comment

I Never Use The Camera. Lol Its Not Even Attached Right Now. So I Figure Ill Just Sell It. If There Are No Takers At 55 Ill Just Keep It. Thanks Guys!

Comment

Bump

Comment

I'll give you $55 shipped for it. Paypal armed and ready, e-mail me your paypal address or post it here and I'll paypal you ASAP.

Comment

money sent

Comment

Working...
                      X